Battle Of Worthless: Aquaman Vs Tenten Vs Wasp

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 9, 2013. Last post by Kuro_San 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Aquaman Vs Tenten Vs Wasp

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: Bloodlusted

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,284 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Aquaman lol

Post by taichokage (13,359 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol! But Aquaman ftw.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

As for some reason you believe aquaman is worthless.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Aquaman

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,282 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Ikki_Minami_:

Dude, Aquaman and Wasp isn't worthless at all

@TheNeutralOne: Aquaman offers us nothing. His costume in its original form was bad. In DC comics Golden Age, the creators or superheroes has a penchant for making horrific costumes with gaudy color schemes, or schemes that just make one ill. Aquaman’s costume does the latter. Green and Orange. Yeah.

His powers are a regrettable mix of silly, useless, and restrained to an environment in which no man lives–except for Aquaman. The only thing his powers may be good for is getting chicks, because we all know how women adore dolphins, with their fervent chattering and permanent smiles.

No personality either. I mean, we know what Batman and Superman are all about. But Aquaman is like dry oatmeal.

You know a character has problems when the writers, instead of taking the normal road to rejuvenating a dull character (making him or her dark and brooding), give the character a mullet. That was supposed to make Aquaman hip. They may as well as given him a wallet with a chain leading to his belt and a tattoo that said “Born to Lose.”

Some superheroes just need to die, and DC has chosen to kill off far better characters than Aquaman. The Flash for instance bought the farm in Crisis on Infinite Earth while destroying the Anti-Matter machine created by the Anti-Monitor. But for some reason, the writers at DC love Aquaman.

Actually, what would be better than killing off Aquaman would be to have him go rogue, start jacking cruise liners with armies of Sea Monkeys or destroying the economy of coastal Maine by marching all of the lobsters down to Mexico for spring break. The women he’d score when he marched his horde of lobster onto the shores of Rosarito Beach would boggle the mind. I think Rogue Aquaman would have starfish attached to his belt, that he could toss like shuriken. Only in a pinch of course, otherwise they’d be decorative starfish.

The Justice League comic and cartoon invariably found reasons to include this useless hero in all of the team’s escapades. Superman and Batman would be slugging it out with Solomon Grundy and Bizarro, while Aquaman would be scooping hapless and intoxicated sea-kayakers out of the murky waters of the YMCA swimming pool.

It’s time for Aquaman to go. And if anyone makes a real movie with Aquaman as the lead hero, I’m calling for a revolution. They rarely get superhero movies right in the first place, and to make a movie about the worst hero of them all would be catastrophic. I know what they’d do too. It would have some sort of Broke Back Mountain twist to it. I guarantee it. The only way they’d get people to go the film would be to throw gayness into it and feed off the sliver of people that will do whatever they can to partake of that which is gay.

@Destinyheroknight:

@Ikki_Minami_:

His powers are a regrettable mix of silly, useless, and restrained to an environment in which no man lives–except for Aquaman. The only thing his powers may be good for is getting chicks, because we all know how women adore dolphins, with their fervent chattering and permanent smiles.

So controling water and having super strength are silly and useless now.

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Wha!?!? I like Aquaman and Wasp :(

@Destinyheroknight: Idc, but whatever you say I pray to god you don't say Tenten isn't worthless. Tenten is the model of worthless in Naruto. I haven't seen any other featured character more worthless than Tenten. All she does is throw weapons, not a single ninjutsu to speak of. Of all Naruto's age mates we've seen, Sand Shinobi, and featured alliance members she is by far the worst.

Tenten is above the nameless Shinobi because obviously we know who she is, but that's about it. Let's think about some of the weaker characters in the series.

Ino: can support with her Mind Switch...more useful than Tenten's weapons

Konohamaru: far more useful and could beat Tenten with his one known attack Rasengan. He's what 12 and has at least two ninjutsu: Rasengan and shadow clones.

Hinata: has Byakugan...I don't need to say anything more that's much better than anything Tenten has.

Tenten is the model of worthless in Naruto.

@Ikki_Minami_:

Who is this Tenten you speak of?

Post by taichokage (13,359 posts) See mini bio Level 20
^Lol!^ and I agree, Aquaman isn't useless, but when you put him next to Superman, WW, MM, Flash, Green Lantern and Batman with prep, he does pale in comparison.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,196 posts) See mini bio Level 16

That whole rant was just an opinion nothing more , Tenten is not worthless , I mean come on she does know ninijustu. I feel that rant was not needed

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ummmm, if I remember correctly, Tenten is one of the only shinobi currently that can actually use the Bashoshin.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,628 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Pretty sure Aquaman with his trident sealed away DC's version of C'thulhu. Said C'thulhu was crushing Doctor Fate and Superman.

@Destinyheroknight: Lol XD funny guy.

Post by Dream (7,643 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

If he's immersed in water long enough before the battle, Aquaman would win both easily as Wasp and Tenten wouldn't be capable of even denting him. Bloodlusted, he could flood the damn city with his ability to manipulate water.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Aquaman is ruler of the ocean. The ocean is like 70% of the planet. That means his powers are viable almost everywhere and he has access to his source of energy almost everywhere. He is in no way useless.

Post by othus12 (6,864 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel