Battle of the Super Sayains

Topic started by Danilo018 on May 18, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This is the two fights match.

1. Fight   " LSSJ4 Broly vs SSJ4 Gogeta " 
2. Fight   " LSSJ4 Broly vs SSJ4 Vegetto"  

So does the Legendary Sayain with this power up have the power to defeat this two in the separate matches ? Bloodlust on for all 3 of them.

Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Danilo018: well this battle those not make a lot of sense but that upgrade should just make him    half way close to normal ssj5 so broly should lose both.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Fusions I believe multiply the ppl's power together, so any goku-vegeta fusion should beat brolly, even if Brolly is say one million times stronger than then individually. 

@hitsusatsu11:
 As a legendary super sayain Broly was shown to be superior to Full Power SS1 Goku and Gohan, Ascended Super Sayain Vegeta Ultra Super Sayain Trunks and Piccolo(who was on levels of the SS1 if not higher. Thus making it clear that he is more than 5 times superior to Goku or Vegeta on SS1.  The interesting thing is that the as the SS level ascendes the power grows linear : 

SS2 = 2 * SS1; 
 SS3 = 4 * SS2;  

Using that logic it's valid to say that at LSSJ levels Broly is more than 5 times superior to both of them at any SS level. What I ment to say is that the LSSJ3 is more than 5 times more powerfull than SSJ3, LSSJ2 is more than 5 times superior to SS2... 

About bieng million times stronger than individual, well than he is a clear winner, (since Goku + Vegeta) * several times is <<<<<< than (Goku + Vegeta)  * 500 000.   

My personal opinion about the matches is that LSSJ4 broly would lose to SSJ4 Vegitto but would be a tie against the Gogeta, since the fusions multiply combined powerlevel  several times.
 And that's based for Broly being died once and almost died once. So using Sayain abillity to skyrocket their powerlevels after being ressurected or almost dead, it's easy to assume that this Broly is far more powerfull than original from his first movie and also than his second appearence.

@Danilo018: I don't think fusions are (goku + vegeta)*, i think they are goku x vegeta, at least for potara im pretty sure it was in the daizenshuu that it multiply's users power together. 

ssj=50x base 
ss2=100x base =2x ssj1
ssj3=400x base =8x ssj1
ssj4= unknown 

Personaly I think end z or begining gt Goku or Vegeta could take out brolly even without ssj4, but for this ill assume brolly is much stronger than them individually. So if brolly has a (random) plv of 500, and goku and vegeta have plvs of 30 each when they fuse, then Vegito's plv would be 900, and the higher the plvs go the bigger the difference.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Danilo018: I don't think fusions are (goku + vegeta)*, i think they are goku x vegeta, at least for potara im pretty sure it was in the daizenshuu that it multiply's users power together.  ssj=50x base ss2=100x base =2x ssj1ssj3=400x base =8x ssj1ssj4= unknown   Personaly I think end z or begining gt Goku or Vegeta could take out brolly even without ssj4, but for this ill assume brolly is much stronger than them individually. So if brolly has a (random) plv of 500, and goku and vegeta have plvs of 30 each when they fuse, then Vegito's plv would be 900, and the higher the plvs go the bigger the difference. "

Mate I did some reaserch about the multiplying thing. On several DBZ/Gt forums that i have been 50% say that it might be bad tranlslation from Japanesse, or bad print and things like that. Other say it was stated like that in the Daizenshuu, but are refering to it as an overrating and belive more in the (goku + vegeta) * something. To me personaly it's odd things such enormous power increase, but it would be good if it's true cause then we can forget all of the DBZ vs Superman bull and go straight to galactus vs Vegitto :-). Anyway I'm wondering are there any chances for you to find that scan of Daizenshuu ? Cause i would like to see it.
@Danilo018:  P63 daizenshu 7   
http://www.kanzentai.com/bp.php?id=guide     This will help
These characters mean vegito=goku x vegeta
"Vegetto's battle power is equivalent to Goku's battle power multiplied by Vegeta's. Also according to the introduction of the Super Exciting Guide's training section, all the information in it is based on data that was supervised by Toriyama, though we have no idea how extensive this supervision was".
@hitsusatsu11:
Thanks mate.
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
He'd have to be LSS5 to beat Vegetto. I think Fight 1 on the other hand would end the same way SS4 Gogeta vs. Omega Shenron did with the fusion wearing off before a winner was decided.
Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10
SSJ4 Broly takes out SSJ8 Goku ->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uxjrIkMn7I SSJ4 Broly takes out SSJ4-5 Gotenks ->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGOIEfmf6yo 

Slight fail video. LSSJ Broly vs Gogeta ->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec4qU8cFkAk
Let this one tell you, if Brolly can tie with a SSJ Gogeta who would technically be USSJ or SSJ2 in that state, seeing as Gotenks could go straight to SS3 due to fusion, then what do you think a LSSJ4 Brolly would do?
@ReiKai: Video games = means nothing.

Any Goku Vegeta fusion should take out broly. Look at the daizenshuu scan and do some simple math. 

Potara= Goku*Vegeta recall goku's powerlevel reaches 150 mil when he first goes ssjj. Amusing he never gets stronger in base (which he does) and fuses with vegeta that makes vegito= 150mil*150 mil. So broly would have to be 150milx stronger than them individually to tie here.  I don't think anyone would say brolly is 150 million times stronger than goku.

Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Potara isn't even mentioned on that, not in the least. And given that even the games consistently show having to have Gogeta face Brolly kinda proves it in and of itself. Also, you don't multiply multipliers. You can't even explain or come up with an accurate figure for Potara, let alone the Fusion Dance. You're making up figures all on your own now. And did you not even read the Daizenshuu yourself? Goku's base PL as of Freeza fight was 3mil. Going SSJ increased his PL 50x, not 150mil times.

The movies evidenced that Brolly's base level was much higher than Goku's, and a restrained SSJ Brolly or Psuedo-SSJ Brolly was far stronger than even a SSJ Vegeta, given that Vegeta's attacks had zero effect on Brolly whatsoever as he stalked towards Goku. We've done this before and I've even shown clips. Others have figured and estimated that LSSJ Brolly is already on par with or greater than SS3 levels of force. And lookie here, we're going with a SS4 Brolly.
@ReiKai: They could fuse in ssj, it just shortens their life span, so 150 mil is acurate.

Potara= goku x vegeta its in the daizenshuu. 

Brolly would therefore have to be 150 mil x stronger than them individually to tie with vegito.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel