Battle of the Old Perverts

Topic started by OmegaDynasty on Oct. 30, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by OmegaDynasty (16 posts) See mini bio Level 6

vs

vs

Jiraiya

vs

Master Roshi

vs

Happosai

Rules:

First round: In a fight against each other.

Second round: Biggest pervert.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Roshi win the first one easy

The second is Happosai

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

What Destinyheroknight said!

also Happosai looks the most perverted too.. lol

Also why isn't Brock in this battle? I would like to see what he does if he sees a nurse joy of officer Jenny in a bikini.. lol

Post by Sonata (35,694 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe: I think its because Brock isnt an old guy:)  

I say Roshi for both, since he is not only a prev  but kind of a pedophile when convincing Bulma to lift her skirt in Dragon Ball.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,239 posts) See mini bio Level 12

THIS GUY!

@Sonata: That's true... Roshi is a Pedo! jajaja... and then he grabs 18's boobs in front of her own daughter.. lol

@Supreme Marvel said:

THIS GUY!

YES! Hebert wins!

@Sonata:

I say Roshi for both, since he is not only a prev but kind of a pedophile when convincing Bulma to lift her skirt in Dragon Ball.

You forget, Happosai steal bra and panties from high school girls and grabs a 16 year old girl breasts on a daily basic

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Roshi would hit on girls everytime he went to the Budokai tournaments and Krillin had to bribe him with nudie mags just to get trained.

@ReiKai:

Happosai steal woman's bra & panties every night, have his students steal bra & panties for him, every time he meet a new girl he'll jump into there breasts

Happosai is the ultimate pervert

Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Why does everyone think Roshi would win in round one? He can't fight the way he used to in his old age and Jiraiya has powers that Roshi and Happosai can only dream of so Jiraiya would easily win the first round.

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Jiraiya can have 100 different moves. Roshi only needs 1.

Post by indifferentmrh (90 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I'd go with Roshi

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Roshi

@NoOne_13 said:

Why does everyone think Roshi would win in round one? He can't fight the way he used to in his old age and Jiraiya has powers that Roshi and Happosai can only dream of so Jiraiya would easily win the first round.

Can he tank a moon busting kamekameha?

Roshi wins!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@NoOne_13 said:

L....O....L

Roshi wins...

Even tho he is not that old compare to this guys, Senbei Norimaki should kinda be here.... he uses his smarts to spy on the teacher...lol! even gone so far by putting a live camara on Arale's eyes to see the teacher naked (but failed) lol.

Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I think everyone's love of DB is making them forget that a fighter with 50 moves can a massive advantage over someone with only one move and Jiraiya could destroy the moon if he wanted to he would just need to learn the right ninjitsu.

@NoOne_13:

Jiraiya only have 28 known moves, where you getting 50 from?

Roshi have 20 known moves, it seem your love of Naruto is blinding you

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel