Battle of the Multi-Weapon Wielders: Killer Bee vs Xaldin

Topic started by Dream on Jan. 24, 2010. Last post by John_Martone 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,472 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Before I start this battle, let me tell folks that this battle will only have Killer Bee in his human form meaning no Jinchuriki forms (Xaldin would be slaughtered in that kind of battle). Outside of that, both Bee and Xaldin are free to make use of their regular battle tactics and attacks for this battle. So who do you think can win this battle, the seven-sword wielding Lord Eight-Tails of Kumokagure or the six-lance wielding Whirlwind Lancer of Organization XIII?

Killer Bee of Naruto
 Killer Bee of Naruto

Xaldin of Kingdom Hearts
 Xaldin of Kingdom Hearts
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Hmm... as long as he can still tap into that power (even if he doesn't go into full form,) I don't think Xaldin can hold up to him.

Granted, I think Xaldin was the hardest "real" boss in KH2. He was the the Beauty and the Beast one, right?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@John_Martone said:
" Hmm... as long as he can still tap into that power (even if he doesn't go into full form,) I don't think Xaldin can hold up to him.  Granted, I think Xaldin was the hardest "real" boss in KH2. He was the the Beauty and the Beast one, right? "
do you not consider sephiroth or ansem real bosses?
@rein: Ansem yes, Sephiroth no. 

Xaldin is the only boss I can remember dying on in the game. I don't count Sepi because he's an optional boss, and made to be a "zomg cheap" hardest battle boss.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@John_Martone said:
Imo Sephiroth wasn't actually all that hard ( i beat Him very easily at like lvl 50) But he was one of the harder boss battles in KH. Anyway i think i got of topic
I think xaladin wins. Killer bee would probably be stronger if x Got in close, But I think that if xaladin stays in the air And keeps launching whirlwind attacks, he will eventually tire him out enough to win.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @John_Martone said: Imo Sephiroth wasn't actually all that hard ( i beat Him very easily at like lvl 50) But he was one of the harder boss battles in KH. Anyway i think i got of topic I think xaladin wins. Killer bee would probably be stronger if x Got in close, But I think that if xaladin stays in the air And keeps launching whirlwind attacks, he will eventually tire him out enough to win. "
which kh? KH 1 seph continues to plaque everyone

but KH 2 seph however......
 @rein said:

" @John_Martone said: Imo Sephiroth wasn't actually all that hard ( i beat Him very easily at like lvl 50) But he was one of the harder boss battles in KH. Anyway i think i got of topic I think xaladin wins. Killer bee would probably be stronger if x Got in close, But I think that if xaladin stays in the air And keeps launching whirlwind attacks, he will eventually tire him out enough to win. "

Can you name someone harder? KH2 Sephiroth felt much easier than KH1. I beat him in one, but didn't care enough to do it in 2. So often with optional bosses I tend not to care if they are so removed from the flow of things. Who actually cares about the reward of beating Emerald and Ruby Weapon, you get something you already have, or really don't need any more for beating them. Motivations like that never did it for me.

But yeah, outside of Sephiroth, Xaldin was the only boss I remember dying on. He was kind of a pain if I remember correctly.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel