Battle Of Nihility: Ulquiorra Cifer Vs Xemnas

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 28, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,078 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ulquiorra Cifer Vs Xemnas

Rules

Scenario 1: Ulquiorra can only go Murciélago, bloodlusted

Scenario 2: Ulquiorra can go Segunda Etapa, In character

Scenario 3: Ulquiorra starts in Segunda Etapa, bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Aizen orders Ulquiorra to dispose of Xemnas, Xemnas needs to kill Ulquiorra before he kills Organization XIII

- Win by death

Location Las Noches

Who's Nihility will prevail?

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Xemnas kills Ulquiorra quickly. He can spam barriers, lasers, and swords. Since you said no holding back, I assume he will go into his Keyblade Armor form and start spamming hand lasers and Ethereal Blades. Also, does he have access to World of Nothingness? If he does, this battle ends quickly by utilizing the powers of the other members of Organization XIII. And seeing how he is the nobody of Xehanort and Terra, and also how he fought Sora and Riku and eventually overwhelmed them, I assume he has a high level of skill in sword arts. Plus he has magic and telekinesis. But if all else fails, he uses Invitation to Darkness and Ethereal Blade Barrage

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Xemnas has the means to beat ulquiorra in any form. Ulquiorra isn't surviving reality warping or having thousands to tens of thousand of lasers pelting him at once.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I always wondered how powerful people from the kingdom hearts series were. Because I've played all the games and encountered nothing on the level of the likes of ulquiorra. Some solid evidence for these arguments would really assist me.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel