Battle of minds: Shikamaru Nara Vs. Batman

Topic started by Halberdierv2 on Oct. 7, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
batman
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Halberdierv2 said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate: hmm... good point. then again, id assume he's have to use chakra to move that fast, so it might not all work out for him. "
well, thats the way it works with lee. but i dont think shikimaru used chakara, i mean look at naruto, most chakra in the show, but moves the slowest.
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Tough and interesting battle, in a thinking battle this would probably be a tie. Both of them will use the environment very well and are excellent with prep. As for a fight Batman will probably win close, Shikamaru's shadow technique would be spotted by Batman due to the fact that Batman is a detective he can notice things that are out of place even small things. Batman would most likely keep at a safe distance and unload his arsenal of gadgets on Shikamaru, Tear gas, smoke bombs, explosives flash bombs to try and throw him off balance.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
"Tough and interesting battle, in a thinking battle this would probably be a tie. Both of them will use the environment very well and are excellent with prep. As for a fight Batman will probably win close, Shikamaru's shadow technique would be spotted by Batman due to the fact that Batman is a detective he can notice things that are out of place even small things. Batman would most likely keep at a safe distance and unload his arsenal of gadgets on Shikamaru, Tear gas, smoke bombs, explosives flash bombs to try and throw him off balance. "

no they deal with that stuff in the ninja world
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Tough and interesting battle, in a thinking battle this would probably be a tie. Both of them will use the environment very well and are excellent with prep. As for a fight Batman will probably win close, Shikamaru's shadow technique would be spotted by Batman due to the fact that Batman is a detective he can notice things that are out of place even small things. Batman would most likely keep at a safe distance and unload his arsenal of gadgets on Shikamaru, Tear gas, smoke bombs, explosives flash bombs to try and throw him off balance. "
no they deal with that stuff in the ninja world "
I know that's why I said he  will try to throw him off balance with those items, he has dealt with tactics but he is not immune to them. 
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
no they deal with that stuff in the ninja world "
I know that's why I said he  will try to throw him off balance with those items, he has dealt with tactics but he is not immune to them.  "

point made
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"

is thinking plans, shikamaru is just above bats by a nudge. physically, it depends on the distance between them.

but i wonder about prep, he screwed over 2 akatsuki members with a little bit of prep, thats pretty good. not some info on bats please

"

Bats created Brother Eye, BEAT THAT SHIKAMARU
Post by Halberdierv2 (1,300 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"

is thinking plans, shikamaru is just above bats by a nudge. physically, it depends on the distance between them.

but i wonder about prep, he screwed over 2 akatsuki members with a little bit of prep, thats pretty good. not some info on bats please

"
Bats created Brother Eye, BEAT THAT SHIKAMARU "
curious, but what's brother eye?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Halberdierv2 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
"

"
curious, but what's brother eye? "
some weird crap, that makes the OMAC
@cfatalis said:
" @Halberdierv2 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
"

"
curious, but what's brother eye? "
some weird crap, that makes the OMAC "
yea, i just now read about it, but that took time, he didnt biuld it in a few minutes, and I mentioned that Bats can only use utility belt weapons.
@Halberdierv2: of course not, i will not say such idiotic things, i am only explaining
@cfatalis said:
" @Halberdierv2: of course not, i will not say such idiotic things, i am only explaining "
i wasnt beating you down or trying to belittle you.
@Halberdierv2 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Halberdierv2: of course not, i will not say such idiotic things, i am only explaining "
i wasnt beating you down or trying to belittle you. "
and no i am just saying
so shiki wins
" so shiki wins "
more or less
@cfatalis said:
" so shiki wins "
more or less "
Huh did I miss something here!?!
@Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
" so shiki wins "
more or less "
Huh did I miss something here!?! "
yup
"@Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
" so shiki wins "
more or less "
yup "

What???
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
" so shiki wins "
more or less "
yup "
What??? "
damn straight

Has Shikamaru ever built something capable of defeating Brother Eye?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel