Battle of minds: Shikamaru Nara Vs. Batman

Topic started by Halberdierv2 on Oct. 7, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Halberdierv2 (1,293 posts) See mini bio Level 17
in terms of solving problems and tactics on the batlefield, who wold be able to do it faster, Shikamaru or Bruce Wayne?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Tie
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Shikamaru
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
It depends on the situation I think.  Batman can probably think on the spot but, Shikamaru can think of plans for long battles.  So it's a tie.

Shikamaru can think on the spot as shown in his fight with Tamari(or whatever her name is)
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Halberdierv2: nice thread
@JThree47693 said:
"Shikamaru "

i time batman but maru if faster so yes maru

@JThree47693: yea, its Temari.

@FLCL1:
thanks.

now to mix things up.

in a physical battle, with limited chakra for Shik, and only relying on utility belt waepons, what would happen?

Batman would probably defeat him before he can think of something. Shikamaru might surprise us though, he might catch Bats with Shadow Possesion as soon as Bats moves.
@JThree47693 said:
" Batman would probably defeat him before he can think of something. Shikamaru might surprise us though, he might catch Bats with Shadow Possesion as soon as Bats moves. "
what i was wondering was how much knowledge Shikamaru would have of batman's weapons for him to damage him, Batman's kevlar would be able to take the kunai/shurikens, and shikamaru, even when he's older, shill cant control people for very long, so sowld he still be able to cause massive damage?
Hmmm....its tough to call. You're right, even when Shikamaru got older, he couldnt control people for that long. Im not sure, Im leaning towards Batman right now.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"Hmmm....its tough to call. You're right, even when Shikamaru got older, he couldnt control people for that long. Im not sure, Im leaning towards Batman right now. "

agreed however the naruto verse is a little over human strenght
@FLCL1: true, but apart from shadow techniques, i havent really seen Shikamaru do anything ridiculously unhuman.
@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Hmmm....its tough to call. You're right, even when Shikamaru got older, he couldnt control people for that long. Im not sure, Im leaning towards Batman right now. "
agreed however the naruto verse is a little over human strenght "

Rock Lee is an example, ripping tree roots from the ground.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3

is thinking plans, shikamaru is just above bats by a nudge. physically, it depends on the distance between them.

but i wonder about prep, he screwed over 2 akatsuki members with a little bit of prep, thats pretty good. not some info on bats please

@JThree47693: still, shikamaru seems pretty normal, minus the shadow techniques.
@Halberdierv2 said:
" @JThree47693: still, shikamaru seems pretty normal, minus the shadow techniques. "

Yea, I was just using Rock Lee as an example.
@Halberdierv2 said:
" @JThree47693: still, shikamaru seems pretty normal, minus the shadow techniques. "
to the untrained eye, yes. but he's actually extremely fast.
@sinister_noob_incarnate: he isnt that fast.
@Halberdierv2 said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate: he isnt that fast. "
he dodged temaris wind attack point blank, and made it to the other end of the stadium by the time she ended. and her swings are as fast as a blink of an eye
@sinister_noob_incarnate: hmm... good point. then again, id assume he's have to use chakra to move that fast, so it might not all work out for him.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel