BATTLE OF BADASS: Roronoa Zoro Vs Kenpachi Zaraki Vs Black Star

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 13, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Roronoa Zoro Vs Current Kenpachi Zaraki Vs Current Black Star

Rules

Scenario 1: No Madness Release, Kenpachi can't take his eye patch off, Zoro can only fight at 70%, In character

Scenario 2: Madness Release , Eye Patch removal is allowed, Zoro can fight at 100%, bloodlusted

Scenario 3: All start at 100%, bloodlusted

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- Win by death

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Cant say for Zoro because his full power hasn't been displayed yet. But as far as this goes,

S1: Kenpachi

S2: Kenpachi

S3: Kenpachi, maybe Black Star

@ChromeDisaster: You got to admit thought that Zoro' true power is going to be absolutely beastly >:D

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Ikki_Minami_: That it will. I'm just ready for him to actually fight somebody worth fighting, like the new Admiral. That'll be one hell of a fight!!!

Post by taichokage (13,233 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It would be nice to see Zoro actually fight someone of great importance like an admiral or warlord. Heck even a Vice Admiral outside of the movies. Luffy always gets all those types of opponents thus far. As for the match, I'd probably also have to go with Zaraki in all 3 rounds.

@taichokage: Yeah man same. I think it's currently Zoro>Luffy and I think if anything a great match up for him even if he lost would be someone like an Admiral or Shanks.

It really does seem like Zoro could be stronger than Luffy right now. Even back pre alabasta arc, Oda showed them as equals. And the difference in how they handled Monet. Luffy had to temporarily escape whereas Zoro one shot her, and the fact that Zoro obviously surpasses Luffy in at least the stamina department because of what Kuma did to him, despite Luffy having immense stamina.

@taichokage: Oh I would go a tiny bit further man. Zoro surpasses Luffy in durability too, like with Kurma he took on hell of a beating and was still standing even Sanji was amazed at it. I think Zoro at the end of the series will and should be Zoro>Luffy I know that's asking for trouble but honestly the way I've seen it Zoro has always been a one footstep ahead of Luffy.

I could see it. It's not the rule but several exceptions allow the #2 Main character to temporarily surpass the main character, such as Hiei to Yusuke until the end of chapter black or sometimes for the near entirety of the series such as Killua to Gon thus far, Black Star to Maka/Soul, and Zebra to Toriko. Indont know if that will be the case with One Piece and I think Luffy will be stronger at the end, however Zoro would still be capable of matching or barely beating him due to his actually being well suited for someone like Luffy.

@taichokage: Yeah man I agree. But you got to admit Zoro seems currently atleast to me Admiral level or slightly below, one-shotting people like with Monet with nothing but bloodlust not even Haki. I could see Zoro giving an Admiral a heck of a good fight.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17
  1. BS
  2. Who knows
  3. Who knows....
Post by othus12 (6,811 posts) See mini bio Level 13

zoro is a total badass and i just want oda to show how strong he is.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

The Universe is gonna collapse in this battle LOL

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel