Battle Forum Rules 2.0. ALL USERS PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!

Topic started by Dream on March 16, 2014. Last post by taichokage 6 days, 7 hours ago.
Post by Dream (8,617 posts) See mini bio Level 21

For anyone still interested in Challenge a Vicer matches as the thread for it has been unpinned, I've included a link to the thread in the opening post of this forum for the rules.

Post by EvilMegaCookie (112 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This might not be the best Place to ask questions but... are visual novels allowed? While it might be a silly question, it does follow the light novel format but with pictures added. Would such characters be allowed?

@EvilMegaCookie: Visual novel characters are only allowed if they have had an anime or manga adaptation. Otherwise, any match you make in this forum must involve at least one anime or manga character in some form.

Post by akronawol17 (2,781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

i know that gauntlets have to be mostly manga/anime characters now, but i really wanted to do some anime charcters running comic book gauntlets. is there any exception to the anime majority rule for a gauntlet?

@akronawol17: I had introduced the majority rule with anime/ manga characters a while back because we had a case of one user abusing the gauntlet format to include various fictional characters in a gauntlet match that most folks were not familiar with and said user persisted with it regardless of mod warnings and user complaints. Anal as it may be, I still plan to enforce this rule without exception to prevent similar events from taking place again since this is an anime and manga-based web site.

Post by akronawol17 (2,781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream: i see. is it alright if i place it in the off-topic section instead then?

@akronawol17: I'd prefer you wouldn't. Other site mods might mistake the match as something that got posted in that part of the forum by mistake.

Post by taichokage (16,266 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@akronawol17: My recommendation would be to split it into 2 gauntlets and toss in some anime characters in the general ballpark of power that your gauntlet is focused on.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel