Battle Forum Rules 2.0. ALL USERS PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!

Topic started by Dream on March 16, 2014. Last post by Low 19 hours, 11 minutes ago.
Post by Dream (9,134 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@Falbium_Asmodeus: You can still use pictures and feats used from other sites, so long as you make an effort at putting information on the feats in question with your own words or at least give credit to the source you get it from. The rule mostly applies to thread creation.

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (2,387 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@Dream: Oh ok thanks for clearing that up.

Post by SMXLR8 (8,579 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CosmicKnight75: I have to say thanks for trying to defend me it means a lot =D

Post by CosmicKnight75 (4,607 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: No problem

Post by SMXLR8 (8,579 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CosmicKnight75:

Post by Low (1,600 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Falbium_Asmodeus said:

@Dream: Question is it okay to take the feats and stuff (like pictures) they posted on the battle itself to use for future battles if people want to know what they are capable of or would that fall into the plagiarism rule (I don't think it would just want to make sure).

I've had a similar issue with someone using my scans without telling me and using them as feats and supportive arguments in a CAV on comicvine. He's copied my scans and arguments and presented as his own. That counts as plagiarism.

So the question to your answer is yes. Especially if the said scans have notes made by a user (as my scans had). And arguments count as plagiarism nonetheless.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel