Battlation Of The Month: WayBig1010101 (February 2014)

Topic started by takashichea on Feb. 2, 2014. Last post by takashichea 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by takashichea (13,126 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Congratulations to WayBig1010101! WayBig enjoy reading books and watching MMA, and he enjoy learning about various subjects from Economics to Astronomy. WayBig doesn't know his true calling, but he thinks it might involve either a career in business or science. His latest hobby right now is learning how to play the piano. His top three favorite anime series are Clannad, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Future Diary. For a full list of his favorite anime series, please check his list page.

Favorite Battle Threads

His favorite types are Bleach, Toriko, and CAVs.

Proudest Achievements

His proudest achievement is getting to know the community well and being a part of the Anime Vice community. According to Vapovile and the others, he is a great judge for the RPG tournament. His critiques are helpful in promoting the discussion and taking care of disputes between users. He's an active wiki editor who joined the Toriko Wiki Project back in late January 2014. His best wiki page from that project is Jirou.

For this thread, I decided to combine the Celebration and Theme threads together.

February 2014's Battle Theme is!

Claymore, Magi, Seven Deadly Sins, and female characters. Also, any underrated anime and manga series will fall under WayBig's Battle Theme.

Past Winners

Post by Vapovile (2,086 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Congradulations Way! I'm glad you are going to promote underused anime and manga this month. Enjoy your time as Battlation of the Month dude :D.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Congrats man.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,428 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Vapovile@SpeedForceSpider: Thanks guys. I hope everyone can have some fun with the new battle themes (:
Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@waybig1010101: Good work this month!XD

@Sonata: Thanks it means a lot. My goal this month will be to focus on the Toriko wiki project and to come up with battles for my themes. This is also a plus for me because my birthday's this week too so Im feeling really good right now and its all thanks to the anime vice community, especially @takashichea: I really can't thank you enough for all this. 
Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@waybig1010101: Oh really well Happy early B-Day since I may get a chance to later in the week:)

Post by taichokage (14,157 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Congratulations buddy! Nice theme and nice work.
@Sonata: thanks (: 
@taichokage: Thank you also feel free to make some magi battles I kinda want to get magi more popular on the site and see if we can attract more people for the wiki team. 
Post by jerfro23 (146 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@waybig1010101: congrats

@jerfro23: thanks and nice user icon by the way it looks really cool. 
Post by jerfro23 (146 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@waybig1010101: No problem u earned it

@jerfro23 said:

@waybig1010101: No problem u earned it

LOL Thats Awesome 
Online Now

@waybig1010101:

You're welcome. I should be thanking you for doing a good job in the battle threads and the wiki and taking the time to do the interview out of your busy schedule and mine.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Nooooo it's over lol.

On the bright side, yours lasted 31 days. For WayBig, February is the shortest month.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@waybig1010101: congrats and awesome we are birthday buddies cause mine is this week too.

@Shadowchaos: Thanks and happy early b-day. mine is on the 5th.  

@takashichea: Yeah but mine is on my birthday month so it kinda makes up for it be slightly shorter =) 
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@waybig1010101: you too mine is on the 7th so you go me there.

@Shadowchaos

JK. I kinda wonder now just how many people share a birthday in Feb. 
Online Now

@waybig1010101: @Shadowchaos:

Happy early Birthday to you guys!

Don't take this the wrong way because I was rushing and this was the first image in Google when I typed February Birthday.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel