Battlation Of The Month: Vapovile (April 2014)

Topic started by takashichea on April 1, 2014. Last post by takashichea 4 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Vapovile (1,984 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@takashichea: Eh, just trying out new stuff :D. I think it was a mistake marathoning One Piece, cuz now I am a little burnt out on Shonen for the moment. Plus, the show is so damn cute!

And that match would actually be really interesting. I'll be sure to comment if you make it :D.

Post by Kobra678 (3,179 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Congrats man!

Post by takashichea (12,326 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Sonata was busy again and forgot to put out the banner with the word font. I guess I'll make a word art for Vapovile. It's not good if we forget these things. Let me make one up in 5 minutes. I'll unpin this thread.

Post by takashichea (12,326 posts) See mini bio Level 25

For this month, the battle themes were predominantly Gremmy and Kenpachi due to recent events in Bleach. Kenny is really popular with the folks here. We don't have a strong Hitman Reborn love, and even though Kill la Kill was one the 10 most popular 2013 series (see Top 10 Best Anime of 2013!), it's actually hard to make battle threads for Kill la Kill. It's a short series.

Thanks to Vapovile for his hard work. Now, we move on to May's Best Battle User. It's now a tie between DBZ Universe and SMXLR8. I hope you guys and gals vote for one of the two.

See Best Battle User of May 2014 Runoff

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel