Battlation Of The Month: Vapovile (April 2014)

Topic started by takashichea on April 1, 2014. Last post by takashichea 4 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by takashichea (12,438 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Congratulations to Vapovile! He is a sophomore in college, and he's pursuing a computer science degree, so he can become a 3D animator as his dream job. Aside from that, he's a big fan of Bleach, Fairy Tail, Hitman Reborn, and RWBY. His current anime is One Piece, and he's a doing a marathon on it. It will take a very long time to catch up. In the community, you find Vapovile hanging out in the battle and the RPG forums. Because of Kuma's RPG news, he got into the RPG business back in February 2014. Check out his first RPG thread.

He enjoys watching movie with the AV gang over at Aleasha's Chat Room! When he's bored, you see him shooting captions or laying his thoughts on those Vice Pit videos or commenting on random anime discussions like Recently My Sister is Unusual. Occasionally, he continues to add questions at the Vice Pit Question Thread when he gets some inspiration.

His Battle Theme is!

For the battle theme, he'd like to promote; Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Kill la Kill, and Fairy Tail.

Proudest Achievements

Vapovile is one of most well rounded Vicer in the community who first started out in the battle forums. Not only does he puts out suggestions for the new rules, he proposed an idea where he record how many times a certain character is used in a battle thread. This was the AV Battle Usage Project. He and I worked on it for 3 months and recorded a total of 12 pages. His first review in this community is Fairy Tail that compares Fairy Tail to a burrito.

Past Winners

Note:

Sonata will provide a better banner with some stylish text. I'll be using a blank banner as a temporary banner.

Post by taichokage (13,404 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Congratulations! Wow, to come so far in such a short while. This is well deserved.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,268 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Congratulations!!! (= 
Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i knew you would win man! congrats!

Post by SMXLR8 (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 16

congrats on winning

Post by Vapovile (2,003 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@taichokage: @waybig1010101: @othus12: @SMXLR8:

Thanks everyone :D. It's been a blast these past few months, and I am sure there are plenty more in store :3

Post by Haiken (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Vapovile: Congratulations :D

Online Now

@Haiken: Thanks man :D!

Post by Sonata (35,404 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Vapovile: Congratz still need to add the text to your banner. I made one but I didn't like how it looked.:P
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Congrats.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider: I hope you are still doing the CAV

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,501 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Vapovile: Congrats

You've won awards back to back

Online Now

@Sonata: @SpeedForceSpider: Thanks everyone :D.

@SekiryuuteiDxD: I know, right? In the same day I won Battlation of the Month and tied Feha for Vicer and Player of the Month in the RPG section. And yes, I was very happy that day xD. Thanks, btw.

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,501 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Vapovile: Keep on being awesome dude

I guess this week's theme is some dude from Bleach called Gremmy Thoumeaux. Just saw a lot of folks commenting on those battle threads.

Post by taichokage (13,404 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Lol I guess so.
Online Now

@takashichea: From what I gather he is the Bleach equivalent to Medaka Box's Kumagawa. A guy who can create things only limited to what he can think of. Makes me wonder how Kenpachi even has a chance against him, but I guess we will see more of him soon.

@Vapovile:

I hit flood fail. Was about to post a battle thread that fits your theme: Uzu vs Takeshi Yamamoto. Since I'm in flood fail, is this a good match up.

Haven't seen Medaka Box, but I do understand what you said about his powers. Wait, did you get up to speed with the manga? I'm still in Fullbring arc, but I haven't had time to read any Bleach chapters this past 3 months.

Online Now

@takashichea: I don't know who Uzu is...what series is he from?

And nope, I am still at the start of the Fullbring arc. Been taking a break from shonen for a little bit and watching Engaged to Unidentified lately xD. But if Bleach keeps getting powerups like this, I might just have to catch up.

@Vapovile:

You and Moe, Slice of Life shows. Oh, you must have posted at Daniel's caption contest with the little girl doing the monkey.

Uzu Sanageyama is the character I'm referring to. My bad, I forgot Uzu is a common name.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel