Battlation Of The Month: Taichokage (December 2013)

Topic started by takashichea on Dec. 1, 2013. Last post by takashichea 9 months ago.
Post by takashichea (12,669 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Congratulations to Taichokage! You guys and gals vote for him because he is one of most active contributors in the battle threads. He's an open minded, respectful debater who uses solid facts and doesn't feel afraid to admit he's wrong. He's a gun enthusiast and a big Shonen fan. His hobbies includes making detailed lists of groups from One Piece, Bleach, Dragon Ball Z (middle tier and upper tier), and Naruto.

(Draft in Progress)

Favorite/Best Battle Threads

His favorite battle threads are Toriko, and he loves Magi, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, and One Piece themed battle threads.

Achievements

• Had over 9,000 posts
  • Was an active member since Oct. 15, 2009
  • Dabbled in a bit of wiki with Bleach being his highest.

I'm not good at banners. If anyone wants to volunteer, please help out!

Post by taichokage (13,619 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Oh my is that what this was? Forgive me! I barely noticed the Battlation thread. Gee thanks guys (and Taka)!

@taichokage:

Wish I knew you better. I was combing your lists, image galleries, your bio (you had none), and comments to write something cool and to get sense of your identity.

Edit:

I better do these things earlier and interview folks to write the best thread I can.

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@taichokage: congratz!!!XD

@Sonata:

Is there any suggestions or anything I could add to the OP? I wish I interview folks earlier. I was caught by work and the date.

@Sonata:

Of course, I'll leave it to you, the banners. I rely on BigHeart711 and Acura Max for the banners in the past for anime trailer projects and Quick Picks. I'm confused on what you mean by theme. I'm open to anything. Trying to make this better for everyone. Make the award mean something in this community.

I have to revise OP speech and make it more personal and better. I was looking at Fire Star's Vicer of the Month thread. Trying to imitate that. I have to get intimate with Taichokage.

Edit:

You're free to edit the OP, Sonata.

@taichokage:

Thanks! I wish I knew you better. That's the problem with this site. Mobile devices, IPads, and video game consoles don't work well with Anime Vice's wiki and some other features. I heard DBZ and you mentioned you have no working computer. I know how that felt. Back in winter 2012, my Windows XP died, so I had to spend my whole December working in the computer lab for the wiki. It was so weird since it was so empty and quiet. I welcome you to the wiki. I loved the wiki community more than anything. This reminds me to start up a Wiki Editor of the Month. Trying to make this community tight knit as we can.

Well I intend to be an active member for a good while longer. If I had my computer I would have probably 50x the wiki contribution and triple the threads. There are around a dozen pages I want to edit off the top of my head. It's very difficult and actually impossible to wiki edit properly from a smart phone and simililarly it's difficult with actual battle threads. I'd actually noticed you way back. Your wiki contributions were hard to ignore. I also would like to be a top wiki editor eventually. At least break the 100k mark.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: Congratulations and I demand a acceptance speech.

@takashichea: I might try and create a banner for people starting next month. We probably need to specify on what we mean by "theme" when someone wins the award.

Thanks Sonata, Shadowchaos! Oh my an acceptance speech. Four score divided by 20 years and 1 month ago, I happened upon this wonderful site when I was on Comicvine. At the time (and now) I was more into anime than comics so I came here and made an account right away. This was back when cfatalis, Battleheiz, Sinisternoob and Newdeath (where are you!) were among the most active forum users along with Sonata (who is still at the top). I was a bit of a noob then as well as the tiniest bit of a DBZ fanboy. Also a bit more impatient. But my attitude and anime/manga matured during my stay. Since then I've learned quite a bit and made good friends with several of the vice members. To name some of the most notable, DBZ_universe, Destinyheroknight, SMXLR8, othus12, SpeedForceSpider, FormerCrimsonKing, Sonata, Animedefender, Dream, UltimateHero0406, Supernova7005 and more as well as those I don't have the privilege of knowing well but have respected for some time such as the main man Takashichea, FoxxFireArt, and SickVisionz. Thanks a ton guys. If you weren't here I wouldn't be either honestly.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: bravo bravo bravo!

Post by Kobra678 (3,233 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: Woot! Woot! Here, please, accept your trophy!

Enjoy, you've earned it!

(^_^)
Post by SMXLR8 (7,254 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Kobra678: it need be much bigger

^Aw shucks.
Post by Vapovile (2,035 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Congratulations! As your prize from me, you get a cute puppy! :D

@taichokage: An excellent speech good sir bravo!!

A trophy, puppy and standing ovation. I am speechless.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,313 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@taichokage: since your a  gun enthusiast i thought this would be a good gift from the MLP club 
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Congrats man, I am happy for you!
Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage: Congrats Tai! You deserve the golden trophy!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel