Battlation Of The Month: Othus12 (March 2014)

Topic started by takashichea on March 1, 2014. Last post by takashichea 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by takashichea (13,164 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Othus12- Battlation of March 2014
Othus12- Battlation of March 2014

Congratulations to Othus12! He is a big fan of mixed martial arts, Toriko, One Piece, Dragon ball, and Fighting Spirit (Hajime no Ippo). For comic books and western animation, he loves Superman 52 and Megas XLR. Othus12 is one of the most prominent and active members of the battle forums. He is an aggressive yet respectful debater, with a bit of swag on the side. He is arguably the biggest Toriko fan on the Vice. Besides Toriko, he is very knowledgeable in multiple series within the battles. The most challenging battle threads that he face are Dragon Ball vs Toriko threads.

Othus12 remembers the first time he came to Anime Vice was when he was looking for a fight between Luffy and Naruto on the internet. He saw many forums but when he found the aesthetics of the forums so ugly, he barely paid attention to the arguments in the forums. Then, he found Anime Vice where people were posting scans, calcs, and awesome arguments. He finally found an amazing place.

Favorite Battle Threads

His favorite types are Toriko and One Piece.

Proudest Achievements

His first and best wiki achievement is Toriko. He's part of the Toriko Wiki Project where our gang deliver the best Toriko wiki pages as well as promoting the franchise throughout the community, discussions and battle threads. He helped jump start the project along with Takashichea and Yusuke52. The wiki gang got bigger with SpeedForceSpider, Taichokage, Bigz007, and WayBig joining the group.

In addition to his debating prowess and wiki contributions (will get bigger by the end of the year), he is proud of getting folks into Toriko: WayBig1010101, Kobra678, and Vapovile.

His Battle Theme is!

UQ Holder and Magi: the Labyrinth of Magic.

The Official CAV Thread

Past Winners

Note:

Sonata will provide a better banner with stylish text. I use a blank banner as a temporary banner.

For Discussion Threads, we have Toriko Discussion (Manga), Toriko Discussion (Anime), One Piece Discussion (Manga), and Hajime no Ippo Discussion. Just to promote it if you guys and gals are fan of these series.

Post by taichokage (14,174 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Congrats othus! I want to add that you also helped me get back into Toriko. I read the first few chapters around 3 years ago even before the anime but fell off track. I've been current now for a bit over a year largely thanks to you.
Post by othus12 (7,302 posts) See mini bio Level 13

thanks taicho !!

seriously thank you guys for voting for me ill try to keep improving as a person and for the vice

Post by Haiken (1,049 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Congratulations :D

Post by Sonata (35,514 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@othus12: Congratz added the text to the banner:)
Post by Vapovile (2,089 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@othus12: Congratz Othus! Haha it's great that AV's aesthetic was enough to pull you in compared to all the other ones xD. Keep promoting Toriko and being awesome, man :D.

@Sonata:

Awesome banner, Sonata!

@takashichea: Thanks:)

@Sonata: wow thank you soooo much!!!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Congrats my dude.
Post by Kobra678 (3,344 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

Congratulations bro. Can't say I'm surprised lol.

@othus12: You're welcome!XD

taka thanks for the banner too! i love it

Post by taichokage (14,174 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Nice banner. I have 0 skill in things like that.
Post by Kobra678 (3,344 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

^^seconded

Post by LHWKnight (2,753 posts) See mini bio Level 12

congrats

Post by IndridCold (1,375 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Congrats othus!!!!! You are awesome!!!

Post by waybig1010101 (3,435 posts) See mini bio Level 14
CONGRATULATIONS OTHUS!!!!!!!!!!! 

I created the UQ Holder wiki page because of the Crunchyroll Simulpub event. We have to work on promoting it since a lot of folks haven't use that franchise.

Magi is getting more popularity as demonstrated in the Top 10 Best Anime of 2013! article.

Just to let you know, I'm going to add UQ Holder to the AV Phone Book.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,369 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@othus12: why not add CAV's to the battle theme since we could us more of those

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel