Batman vs Saint Seiya verse (Bronze + Silver+ Gold Saints)

Topic started by CoolnTwisted2k20 on Nov. 30, 2011. Last post by takashichea 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by CoolnTwisted2k20 (46 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Bats has 3 years of prep time and is able to use all of his prep he's used over the years in the DCU.

Here is the order he face the Saints

Bronze saints

Pegasus Seiya

Swan Hyoga

Dragon Shiryu

Andromeda Shun

Phoenix Ikki

Silver Saints

Eagle Marin

Shaina Orpheus

Lyra Orpheus

Lizard Misty

Whale Moss

Hound Asterion

Centarus Babel

Crows Jamian

Perseus Algol

and the Gold Saints in the order of their temples

On another note (regarding the saints), the Bronze saints have the same power they had at the end of the Sanctuary saga

How far does Bats get?

Does he stop at the Bronze saints? The Silver Saints or Gold Saints?

Post by Fehafare (9,512 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Gold Saints from Lost Canvas?

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

What can he manage to do with the prep he is given?

And is all media's of saint seiya allowed? e.g. lost canvas, episode G?

No just the gold saints from the main series (not Lost Canvas or Episode G)

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@CoolnTwisted2k20:

Is this the inspiration for this thread? :D

@MohsinMan99 said:

@CoolnTwisted2k20:

lol lol lol lol lol lol

LOL

No, I made this thread because I've been all Batman lately and after going to my favorite Batman-is-a-beast website (list his feats and stuff)

http://agent0x7.tripod.com/batman1.html

And seeing this particular feat

Seriously, that IS absolutely insane to be able to have a base that is able to detect ghosts

Not even the JLA satellite has that shit. 0.0

No wonder Bats was able to strike Spectre.

Even if Thanos does have his mad feats for outdoing the devil, creating the Infinity Gauntlet, obtaining the HOTU IMO the only reason why they are so stupendous is because if the Marvel verse having a crapload more cosmic shit than the DCU.

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I say he stops at the Gold Saints or Bronze Saints, or might be able to beat all the gold saints just like the Justice League in the Tower of Babel. I mean if he has enough prep to keep up with the Bronze Saints and Gold Saints speed then he can possibly win... Though he's going up against a universal tier Virgo Shaka and a galaxy buster Gemini... Then there's the Bronze Saints who after the Sanctuary Arc were already more powerful than the Gold Saints. There's also Soul BFR, Space warping, Mindrape at a universal scale, and so on. 

@CoolnTwisted2k20: Fully agree with you on the Thanos part. IIRC, Doctor Doom is even more broken than Thanos in the prep department.

Batman is the epitome of this trope: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CrazyPrepared

One of his more crazy feats:

Correcting the omniscient narrator :)
Correcting the omniscient narrator :)

And this dialogue is one of the more funnier ones I've come across:

Jaime: OK OK, here's one. Poison Ivy has used her Mind Control spores on Superman to pit him against Batman. Oh, and Batman has no kryptonite. Who wins?

Paco: Easy: Superman.

Jaime: Wrong, Batman, by using his kryptonite.

Paco: You just said he had no kryptonite.

Jaime: Trick question. Batman always has kryptonite.

Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@CoolnTwisted2k20 said:

@MohsinMan99 said:

@CoolnTwisted2k20:

lol lol lol lol lol lol

LOL

No, I made this thread because I've been all Batman lately and after going to my favorite Batman-is-a-beast website (list his feats and stuff)

http://agent0x7.tripod.com/batman1.html

And seeing this particular feat

Seriously, that IS absolutely insane to be able to have a base that is able to detect ghosts

Not even the JLA satellite has that shit. 0.0

No wonder Bats was able to strike Spectre.

Even if Thanos does have his mad feats for outdoing the devil, creating the Infinity Gauntlet, obtaining the HOTU IMO the only reason why they are so stupendous is because if the Marvel verse having a crapload more cosmic shit than the DCU.

Constantine is a much better prep master then Batman or Thanos I have been told

@Deathmonger

BULLLLL SHIT

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@deathmonger: Everyone knows Batman is the God of Prep

@CoolnTwisted2k20 said:

@Deathmonger

BULLLLL SHIT

@TheRedRose said:

No seriously Constantine has toyed around with God himself and defeated the arcangel Gabriel and defeated the First Of The Fallen multiple times

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@deathmonger said:

@CoolnTwisted2k20 said:

@Deathmonger

BULLLLL SHIT

@TheRedRose said:

No seriously Constantine has toyed around with God himself and defeated the arcangel Gabriel and defeated the First Of The Fallen multiple times

nah, don't beleive everything you hear, those people just show scans of Hellblazer talking back to god and therfore assuming he is above him. but the rest is right and he did defeat the vertigo's Satan on more than one occasion. with enough research on the spiritual word batman could do those as well. also remember that when a writer gives a character the title of god it doesn't nessesarly make him omnipotent unless proven by feats.

but still the list of top 5 prep lords goes like this:

1-thanos(beating most cosmic entities)

2-pre-intlegence-loss Dr.DOOM(temperarly taking down the fucking Beyonder in SW, even after absorving galactus(he did that alot)

3-classic Dr.Strange(making a joke out of In-Betweener, and arguably going H2H with LT)

4-Reed Richards: the real reason galactus doesn't take a bite from earth

5-Batman: he soloed an entire planet (Mars), and a mere clone of him brought Darkseid to his knees. and still has plans to take down the entire JLA including himself, in his basement, which worked.

@CoolnTwisted2k20: wait is it a gauntlet, and if so, does he take on each saint individually or as teams.

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@deathmonger said:

@CoolnTwisted2k20 said:

@Deathmonger

BULLLLL SHIT

@TheRedRose said:

nah, don't beleive everything you hear, those people just show scans of Hellblazer talking back to god and therfore assuming he is above him. but the rest is right and he did defeat the vertigo's Satan on more than one occasion. with enough research on the spiritual word batman could do those as well. also remember that when a writer gives a character the title of god it doesn't nessesarly make him omnipotent unless proven by feats.

2-pre-intlegence-loss Dr.DOOM(temperarly taking down the fucking Beyonder in SW, even after absorving galactus(he did that alot)

3-classic Dr.Strange(making a joke out of In-Betweener, and arguably going H2H with LT)

5-Batman: he soloed an entire planet (Mars), and a mere clone of him brought Darkseid to his knees. and still has plans to take down the entire JLA including himself, in his basement, which worked.

Never said I agreed just said Constantine is the f ing man

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@deathmonger said:

@CoolnTwisted2k20 said:

@Deathmonger

BULLLLL SHIT

@TheRedRose said:

Nice list

Also yeah this is a gauntlet

I'd say temporarily taking down PR Beyonder>>>Beating those cosmics (which PR Beyonder managed without breaking a sweat)

@MohsinMan99: heh, didn't really arrange it in order, I only named'em.

but if you want it here you go:

1-Doom

2-thanos

3-Mr.Fantastic(I think they stopped calling him that, weird)

4-Dr.Strange

5-Batman

@Killer_of_trolls: This is more like it. :)

@Killer of trolls O.0 Aye, how come Doctor Doom outranks Thanos in prep? >_< I thought Thanos has a much more vast and wider resources than Doom does.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel