Batman vs Neji

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on July 25, 2009. Last post by Little_Sparrow 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Little_Sparrow said:
"@Little_Sparrow said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:

" @Sinister_Noob said:

"whats about the predator suit, and no prep time"
That's a close fight. i say 50/50 "
Um no. In the predator suit he would still get beaten here. You need to think like Batman that suit was made to play against a Predator whose skills are actually hunting and slow close combat fighting also advanced weaponry/ Also remember that Neji is considered a fighting genius in a world of marital artist,  the fact that Neji is a faster fighter who's punches may be stronger then most predators the suit would do little in this battle it would probably hinder him more then aid him  The knightfall suit allows more agility and better padding for fighting (it was designed for fighting)This may allow Batman to consider the battle at hand and give him a better grasp of Neji's ability allowing him to counter act with a gadet on his belt or even call one of his car/plans as back up. Batman wont be able to go toe to toe with Neji due to Neji's ability and speed he would be better at thinking of a counter strategy to take out Neji, sleeping bomb and so on.  Neji Vs Batman no prep = Neji  Neji Vs Predbatman = Neji 70 % chance  Neji Vs Knightfall = Batman 80% chance ( this is based on Bruce being in the Knightfall armor and not Azarel who orginally wore it) "
Im happy to debate any of the batman As I said in my post before I listed the pros can cons of each suit and gave reason why people would win. "
I agree with everthing you've said in your debate on why ppl would win^
Post by Revin (24 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Most likely neji.... He could cripple batman in a second, due to his knowledge of vital chakra points and such..
@Revin said:
"Most likely neji.... He could cripple batman in a second, due to his knowledge of vital chakra points and such.. "

Yes, that's been said about 1,000 times in this forum.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Revin said:
"Most likely neji.... He could cripple batman in a second, due to his knowledge of vital chakra points and such.. "
Yes, that's been said about 1,000 times in this forum. "
ah, but thats where your wrong. its only been 954 times
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Revin said:
ah, but thats where your wrong. its only been 954 times "

It has already been established that Batman loses this fight.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Revin said:
ah, but thats where your wrong. its only been 954 times "
It has already been established that Batman loses this fight. "
de de de
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

come on people this blog just got riduculous the thread is filled with batman comics thats not even relevant to the blog batman 1 million is not "batman"
it dont matter, neji still wins
Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Even against Adam West as Batman? He had a Bat-Spray for just about everything; I would not be surprised if he had an Anti-Chakra Bat-Spray somewhere among those millions of aerosol canisters.

But yes, Batman versus Neji in straight hand-to-hand combat (with the odd use of shuriken and Bat-a-Rangs), Neji would still win regardless.
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
LOL that is true I remember the Shark SprayXD
@FLCL1 said:
"come on people this blog just got riduculous the thread is filled with batman comics thats not even relevant to the blog batman 1 million is not "batman" "

This scan suggests that Batman is not necasarrily a person, but a name, or entity. 

Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"come on people this blog just got riduculous the thread is filled with batman comics thats not even relevant to the blog batman 1 million is not "batman" "

This scan suggests that Batman is not necasarrily a person, but a name, or entity. 

"
Okay this has gone it course now your arguing over batmans idenity....!!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel