Batman vs Neji

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on July 25, 2009. Last post by Little_Sparrow 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
who wins

starter: both people meet each other in a deserted field with giant rocks everywhere (for cover, ya know) its day time, and both are unprepared, meaning no special scrolls for neji and nothing but the regular for batmans belt.

Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
We are talking Neji of Naruto correct?
@AgentJ said:
" We are talking Neji of Naruto correct? "
si
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Preferably Neji due to his access to Chakra and above human speeds
i thought the same thing. but my friend keeps saying that batman could run circles around neji.
do u think that?
Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Neij will get Batman here, it would hard for Bats to get thru Neji's rotation jutsu.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I'd be interested to see what Batman would try to do against Chakra based attacks. Would he be able to conjure something up from just his belt? I am doubtful
well, what does bats have that could be a chalange, and vehicles or super gadgets.
Well if he had prep he could always have his Bat-plane on stand by and drop a couple missles on Neij lol But since he has no prep he doesnt know what hes up against there fore he is toast.
if he had prep, how do you think it would play out
If he knows what he is up against he probably could find a way to pad himself against Neji's attacks.
ya,l he usually does.
but so far, nejis rotation shield is un-penetrated.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Sinister_Noob: No... The only thing batman has is his reputation and gadgets
lol
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Well, Batman One Million (of DC's One Million Series, The 853rd century) is a certisied soul snatcher, and also has technology far beyond anything capable of today. Also, he knows every martial arts that exists in the galaxy. Which includes attacks that are telepathic as well as physical.

well im obviously not going to put someone ive never heard about against someone i have.
 u got a head right? use it

Post by Dream (7,265 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Fighting Neji would be quite the challenge for the Dark Knight since Neji would dominate in close-range combat since his fighting style could mess up Batman quite badly and Neji's Heavenly Spin could deflect throwing projectiles like Bat-a-rangs. If Batman has no prior knowledge of Neji's abilities, then he's pretty screwed in this battle. With preparation, Batman could make use of gadgets to hinder Neji's ability to fight like flash-bang grenades and gas pellets to put Neji in a position where he's vulnerable to attack. Easiest way to quickly dispatch Neji in this case for Bats would be through his stungun or a well timed blow that could quickly incapacitate Neji while he's hindered.
yes, i agree with you fully.
thats Y i made no prep time for this fight, only because batman is the GOD of prep time.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
dude wat the f**k kind of questions are these!!!!............................im gonna have to go with batman lol
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Batman One Million Also has a Super-Computer in his suit...

He also can create a double of himself.....

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel