Batman vs Kira

Topic started by Lord_Frieza on May 23, 2012. Last post by nishi99 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Lord_Frieza (52 posts) See mini bio Level 11
The only limit is that neither know each others secret identity. Would batman be able to bring light to justice, or would Kira kill him first?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Lord_Frieza:

You do know, you need more info then that. All I know they both facing each other

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lord_Frieza: Even with your name i still know that kira is your #1 fan :P Of course batman wins if kira doesn't know his identity.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This is tricky. I was originally thinking Kira but then I remembered that L figured out Light was Kira pretty early on but just couldn't prove it. I doubt Batman would be as lenient to Kira as L was so for now I'm going to with Batman.

@Destinyheroknight: That's just it, they're out to get each other. Like how L tried to get Kira.

Post by Sonata (35,694 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Batman would get to Light very easily Batman doesnt even know the Joker's real identity that doesnt seem to stop him either. Much better fighter and has way more resources and tech.
Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Batman easily, only because he's way more resourceful and is a great detective in these type of scenarios. Plus he has a shit load of gadgets and tools he can use to assist him in finding Kira.... It shouldn't be that hard. 
Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

with prep?batman ofcourse.....kirisute gomen....a cross in the tombstone....

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

People are counting Light out too early, for this particular battle he might cut his life in have to find out Bruce's identity if he's in a corner.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

if batman can track a nameless object from another dimension on a distant planet in the future, then a japanese high-school student with a name, computer and cell phone won't be that hard to find.

Post by sickVisionz (4,311 posts) See mini bio Level 24

If we're talking about a straight up fist fight, Batman wins hands down. If it's a battle of the minds where both agree to never engage each other in physical combat, I think Kira wins. It's always shocked me that nobody has thought that the richest man in Gotham City who owns an industrial corporation that gets military contracts might be behind the mysterious vigilante in Gotham who uses all of this high tech gear and has the financial backing to build himsel state of the art, military grade assault vehicles, boats, and airplanes. I think Light will be able to put two and two together pretty easily. Especially when you have stuff like Bruce Wayne lives with an older teen, then Batman gets an older teen sidekick. Bruce Wayne's older teen roommate moves out and he adopts a little kid, now Batman's older teen sidekick has vanished and is replaced with a little kid.

Only in comic book land are people completely unable to put two and two together on this.

@sickVisionz:

Well, Ra's Al Ghul, Bane and Tim Drake (who was a kid at the time) found out Batman secret identity. So not everyone is dumb in the DC universe, only people who haven't figure out Superman secret identity is (that why you need suspension of disbelief to read comics)

Post by FalconC2 (379 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Batman has fought worse. It's not like Bruce Wayne is famous in Japan either, so I don't see Kira making the connection in time before Batman kicks him in the face.

Also, since the OP didn't specify which version of Batman we're using I'm going to assume it's Adam West Batman. He beats Ryuk with anti-death god spray.

I feel like this will happen to Kira at the end :)

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14

The simple answer: BATMAN, CHUCK NORRIS OF COMICS!!! Superman is Bruce Lee :)

Post by CallmeBrent (98 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Jinbeifan1 said:

The simple answer: BATMAN, CHUCK NORRIS OF COMICS!!! Superman is Bruce Lee :)

Didn't... Bruce Lee... beat Chuck Norris?

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14

yeah but only in the movies!!! Chuck Norris let himself lose ;)

Post by nishi99 (2,029 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I put my money on Light.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel