Batman vs Goku: Read the OP

Topic started by Newdeath on Aug. 7, 2009. Last post by Supercool99 5 years ago.
Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20
There only a hint of Martial Arts in that hole clip, and it was unidentifiable LOL
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
"There only a hint of Martial Arts in that hole clip, and it was unidentifiable LOL "

oh give me a break lol show me a scan of superman even doing a flip XD
@Sonata said:
"
Depowered Supes showing athleticism.
Depowered Supes showing athleticism.
"

ok at least its something but considering ur last comment show me a scan of superman with a style and ill admitt lose on this thread
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Sonata said:
"Dont know what this has to do with the thread but oh well

"

Like like he is getting down with my girlfriend.....THAT AINT RIGHT!!!!!!

oops srry i got confused i wrote on the wrong thread XD
Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I deleted my posts to the thread since they did not concern it.
@Sonata said:
"I deleted my posts to the thread since they did not concern it. "

i was writing on the superman vs goku thread while writing on this one XD
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Supercool99 said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"@Supercool99: You probably think Goku would beat god. Goku isnt a skilled fighter, he doesnt have any style. All he does is train to raise his ki and powerlevel, and since those two elements are thrown out the window, Goku cant use them to help him. He gets murked. Batman is a better fighter who actually HAS FIGHTING SKILLS!!! "
Nope, that is not funny. Goku has many styles. "
Shown where? "

If you want to see proper fighting styles, watch dragonball, he knows drunken boxing, shaolin kung fu, he was taught by gods and aliens, he has mimicked styles, was the martial arts world and universe champion, he has alot of styles.
@Supercool99:
Sounds like Master Roshi you are talking about. If Goku knew those techniques, then why didnt he use them later own in DBZ?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
lets just get down to voting

one vote here for Goku

Vote for Batman
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This is a very strange fight, I thought the point of these threads was having different characters from different franchises fight to see who would win, not to take a really powerful fighter, strip him of his powers and have him fight someone who would otherwise stand no chance...

But, I'll try my best here... umm, I imagine taking Goku's "powers" away means turning him into a human, and not a human from the Dragon Ball Z franchise who can use ki and can still be very powerful. So, although Goku is a great fighter I think I would have to go with Batman as he's the one losing the least here. They both know plenty of different martial arts but Batman is only losing his gadgets, Goku is losing power, speed, flight, all of his ki-based attacks etc.
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Newten said:

"This is a very strange fight, I thought the point of these threads was having different characters from different franchises fight to see who would win, not to take a really powerful fighter, strip him of his powers and have him fight someone who would otherwise stand no chance...  But, I'll try my best here... umm, I imagine taking Goku's "powers" away means turning him into a human, and not a human from the Dragon Ball Z franchise who can use ki and can still be very powerful. So, although Goku is a great fighter I think I would have to go with Batman as he's the one losing the least here. They both know plenty of different martial arts but Batman is only losing his gadgets, Goku is losing power, speed, flight, all of his ki-based attacks etc. "

Goku still has the victory in my view: 

Goku knows monkey kung fu, Shaolin kung fu (four different styles, he knew Kami's, Master Roshi's, his own style, Tien's)Drunken style He knows telepathy, which is not a physical ability  Goku can mimic opponents abilities, he has done it to all his opponents. He also makes up his own oves such as rock paper scissors. He learnt from King kai. He learnt from the aliens in Yadrat He learnt from another alien race in otherworld, who are some of the strongest warriors in the universe. Which makes 9 styles, plus the ability to mimic opponents styles, telepathy and his ability to manipulate ki, he already has the knowledge of ki and so he would still be strong, Captain ginyu is a good example of what would happen, his ki abilities would steadily increase, or you can think of the example of super saiyan 3 in a physical body, he still has the abilities in his spirit but his body just can not stand them, and so with batman he would probably stick to base form powers, (duh i hear you say) I think that goku has a good chance in skill alone. "    
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel