Batman vs Goku: Read the OP

Topic started by Newdeath on Aug. 7, 2009. Last post by Supercool99 5 years ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
This battle is a random encounter between the two fighters, Goku does not have his powers this is a simple unarmed combat fight. 

Rules: 

1. No weapons 
2. No gadgets 
3. No prep (preparation) 
4. Goku does not have his powers and both fighters are at peak human physicality. 
5. No outside interference or help. 

In a fight purely and only based on combat skill who wins? And provide reasonable and logical arguments absolutely do not write something such as: Batman or Goku stomps without any reasons why. 

Any takers?
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I would have to say Batman based on Pure skill. Goku was trained in one or two forms of martial arts where Batman has been trained in  many diffrent fighting styles . I would say Goku would give Batman a breif fight before Batman figured out his style and corrected his fighting style to defend and allow him an opening.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Little_Sparrow said:
"I would have to say Batman based on Pure skill. Goku was trained in one or two forms of martial arts where Batman has been trained in  many diffrent fighting styles . I would say Goku would give Batman a breif fight before Batman figured out his style and corrected his fighting style to defend and allow him an opening. "

And I would have to agree. Batman has beaten physically superior foes before with only his skill, never relying on powers; Goku relies on his powers ALOT
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Little_Sparrow said:
"I would have to say Batman based on Pure skill. Goku was trained in one or two forms of martial arts where Batman has been trained in  many diffrent fighting styles . I would say Goku would give Batman a breif fight before Batman figured out his style and corrected his fighting style to defend and allow him an opening. "

goku has no set style he has trained all his life learning from everybody he encounters and goku ages alot slower so he has been fighting longer
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Goku wins this. Unlike what most people say Goku has learned more than 2 forms of martial arts, and is a fighting genius able to figure out  any weakness his opponent has. In addition he's able to adapt his fighting style based on his opponent,and can pick up people's move on the spot.   Sorry but batman has no chance; your talking about a guy whose been travelling around the world learning a martial arts vs a dude who basically learned it so he could fight common thugs/criminals.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
well, since batmans punch couldnt even nudge goku, ill have to say goku. lol
@shonen said:
" Goku wins this. Unlike what most people say Goku has learned more than 2 forms of martial arts, and is a fighting genius able to figure out  any weakness his opponent has. In addition he's able to adapt his fighting style based on his opponent,and can pick up people's move on the spot.   Sorry but batman has no chance; your talking about a guy whose been travelling around the world learning a martial arts vs a dude who basically learned it so he could fight common thugs/criminals. "
you know batamn traveled the world to, I will agree my orignal statment was off with the two styles of martial arts fighting, I went back a re checked and Goku does have more after training with his grandfather and the KIs and the people he has fought, But Batman has also traveld the world I think you are way of base with the learning so he could fight criminals!
@Newdeath said:
" This battle is a random encounter between the two fighters, Goku does not have his powers this is a simple unarmed combat fight.  Rules:  1. No weapons 2. No gadgets 3. No prep (preparation) 4. Goku does not have his powers and both fighters are at peak human physicality. 5. No outside interference or help.  In a fight purely and only based on combat skill who wins? And provide reasonable and logical arguments absolutely do not write something such as: Batman or Goku stomps without any reasons why.  Any takers? "
@Sinister_Noob said:
" well, since batmans punch couldnt even nudge goku, ill have to say goku. lol "
Read the set up before posting.
@Little_Sparrow said:
" @Newdeath said:
" This battle is a random encounter between the two fighters, Goku does not have his powers this is a simple unarmed combat fight.  Rules:  1. No weapons 2. No gadgets 3. No prep (preparation) 4. Goku does not have his powers and both fighters are at peak human physicality. 5. No outside interference or help.  In a fight purely and only based on combat skill who wins? And provide reasonable and logical arguments absolutely do not write something such as: Batman or Goku stomps without any reasons why.  Any takers? "
@Sinister_Noob said:
" well, since batmans punch couldnt even nudge goku, ill have to say goku. lol "
Read the set up before posting. "
i did read it. and thats my answer i posted.
um, i got a Q. goku is a saiyan, not human. so, what do you mean by top human physicality. does this only go for batman.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sinister_Noob said:
" um, i got a Q. goku is a saiyan, not human. so, what do you mean by top human physicality. does this only go for batman. "
Do you not understand what the OP says? I stated that none of the characters involved in this battle have their powers and Goku's physiology in this battle is at top human physicality exactly like Batman so that it would be a fair battle and both fighters will have to rely completely on skill. 
Well I could have explained it like Newdeath said but I thought most people would understand what OP means!
@Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" um, i got a Q. goku is a saiyan, not human. so, what do you mean by top human physicality. does this only go for batman. "
Do you not understand what the OP says? I stated that none of the characters involved in this battle have their powers and Goku's physiology in this battle is at top human physicality exactly like Batman so that it would be a fair battle and both fighters will have to rely completely on skill.  "
I think Sinister understands the OP, but he's just saying that Batman stands no chance
wait, wait. if both characters have equal strength and speed, then this is a spite thread. batman is way more skilled in fighting...naturally. 
unless im not understanding. lol
@Sinister_Noob said:
"wait, wait. if both characters have equal strength and speed, then this is a spite thread. batman is way more skilled in fighting...naturally.  unless im not understanding. lol "

Now you've got the idea. But I wouldn't underestimate Goku, he is a fighting genius, and a very skilled fighter.  
BUT: Batman has much more experience fighting in this manner, because he never relies on powers.  Goku will not fall easy, BUT HE WILL FALL
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
"wait, wait. if both characters have equal strength and speed, then this is a spite thread. batman is way more skilled in fighting...naturally.  unless im not understanding. lol "
Now you've got the idea. But I wouldn't underestimate Goku, he is a fighting genius, and a very skilled fighter.  BUT: Batman has much more experience fighting in this manner, because he never relies on powers.  Goku will not fall easy, BUT HE WILL FALL "

Goku doesn't have any powers all of his moves are martial art techniques.
yup
@shonen said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
Now you've got the idea. But I wouldn't underestimate Goku, he is a fighting genius, and a very skilled fighter.  BUT: Batman has much more experience fighting in this manner, because he never relies on powers.  Goku will not fall easy, BUT HE WILL FALL "
Goku doesn't have any powers all of his moves are martial art techniques. "
Yes, but he relies on his powers(which he doesn't have in this fight) to fight his enemies, but Batman always fights without powers. Hence I think Batman will win.
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@shonen said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
Goku doesn't have any powers all of his moves are martial art techniques. "
Yes, but he relies on his powers(which he doesn't have in this fight) to fight his enemies, but Batman always fights without powers. Hence I think Batman wil
I think that batman would lose. Goku for one has a fighting spirit to overcome all obstacle even if the dude is like 3x stronger than him.

People keep saying Goku's a fighting genius and can adapt in fight,but aren't really factoring that into this fight.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel