Batman (DC) vs Kenichi (HSDK)

Topic started by MisterShin on Aug. 23, 2011. Last post by All_StarSupes 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Limitation: Batman is not allowed any weapons (This is a fist fight)
Bloodlusted 

VS 

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Going off the anime, Kenichi as he seems to be not human stat wise. 
Batman may have the better H2H skill, but he can't be tossed like a baseball god knows how far to get from point a to b more quickly than on foot.
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Kenichi is able to watch Hongo vs Sakaki so he might be a level above Batman now
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Does Batman have any prep time?
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
my double account asks a good question.
@DJSNuva1 said:
I dunno how prep would help him here, coz his not allow any weapons. 

Heck, why not. Batman has prep time.
@MisterShin said:
@DJSNuva1 said:
I dunno how prep would help him here, coz his not allow any weapons.  Heck, why not. Batman has prep time.
I think that Bats could train to Kenichi's specific fighting style, it might give him an edge.
@DJSNuva1: Kenichi has many fighting styles, he has even somewhat developed his own.  
Which are mixes of his masters styles.
@MisterShin: This seems like a fair match that's hard to determine.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1 said:
@MisterShin: This seems like a fair match that's hard to determine.
The only reason this fight would be hard to determine is if batman's bat-aura is on, otherwise kenichi's skills (or at least his stats) left batman behind awhile ago.

he can also keep up with a serious fight between two masters who are casual bullet timers. (During elder and apachai fight, a team of about 10 people with machine guns opened fired on them, t he elder reflected all the bullets, made them hit the guns and knock them out of their users hands, all while never taking his attention away from the battle (the bullets weren't even an afterthought))
@rein: Well, I guess you're right. in H2H, Batman wouldn't take this. However, the only reason Batman doesn't win this with prep is because of the no weapons clause in the OP. With weapons, Batman would take this, because I think we all know what Batman is capable of with prep. Brother Eye, anyone?
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Nah, actually I wouldn't count out the Bat seven without his weapons.
People like to assume that since he's a normal human he likely gets beaten by any short of superhuman character. Rather wrong on that. In his long career Batman had scenes where he just disappeared from sight or even bullet timed. His agility and fighting skill is seriously no joking matter.
True, it's sometimes hard to see whether Batman's feats are legitimate or products of his jobber aura but calling him a regular dude in bat costume is almost an insult.

EDIT: Anyways, back to the topic. I think the Batman would have a hard time to deal with Kenichi's strength as the Bats rarely exceeds street level in power. That and Kenichi's techniques are more weird/supernatural which is supposed to give an advantage in the first half of the battle. Although the Batman would likely figure out an appropriate counter for those in the middle of the fight.
Too bad, they are fighting on the Budokai because the Batman's favorite fighting arena is the streets. He can't improvise with the environment or use any kind of random object here, regretfully.
Kenichi also has massive endurance which should help him to withstand a good number of punches before going down. Perhaps the Batman is no slouch in that area either.
5.5/10 to Kenichi. Mainly for his advantage in strength.
@paladin: Yeah, I guess I was being lazy in my approach to that. Thanks for reminding me. 
Batman has dodged machine gun fire from point blank range, plus he can press 2,500 lbs on his legs, and bench over 1000 lbs so hes no slouch.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@All_StarSupes: Of course, he's not. Hell, I remember him sometiems busting his arm through walls or generating small craters on the ground.
The problem is that Kenichi is likely in the several or dozens of tons range. He has a slight advantage over Bats.
Kenichi's main weapon is his endurance though, it is nearly on master level, but his speed isn't as impressive yet. Although he is able to watch Hongo vs Sakaki that doesn't mean he can actually move like them, every time he has come up against a master he has been owned.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel