Bataman Vs. Future Diary Holders

Topic started by 5th on Nov. 11, 2012. Last post by 5th 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10
goIn in order from left to right - Tsubaki Kasugano, Kamado Ueshita, John Balks, Marco & Ai, Keigo Kurusu, Takao Hiyama, Reisuke Houjou, Yukiteru Amado, Gasai Yuno, Minene Uryu, Karyuudo Tsukishima, and Yomotsu Hirasaka
goIn in order from left to right - Tsubaki Kasugano, Kamado Ueshita, John Balks, Marco & Ai, Keigo Kurusu, Takao Hiyama, Reisuke Houjou, Yukiteru Amado, Gasai Yuno, Minene Uryu, Karyuudo Tsukishima, and Yomotsu Hirasaka

Vs.

Batman - Bruce Wayne
Batman - Bruce Wayne

Rules:

1. Batman is not aware of the diary owner identities however has several weeks of prep

2. Batman is open to a minimum of resources that should only put him on their level (Usual stuff he uses for any investigations)

3. Diary Owners are currently aware of Batman's arrival in Sakigami City but have to figure out his identity

4. Both have weeks of prep

5. Diary Owners are working together

Who will win? Batman or the future?

Post by waybig1010101 (3,231 posts) See mini bio Level 14

since only diary owners can change the future they know all of his moves and he won't be able to change the future but since its batman and if he know all the diaries abilities he could find a way out of it but the diary that makes future diary apprentice is use and if they can get dozens or more people to became diary owners then batman is going to have a hard time. but batman has done the impossible before so who knows.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MarioRedfield: Not funny

Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If this gets to a direct confrontation, I think Batman may have the upper hand even with their diaries to predict Batman movements, no owner can react or even think of fighting Batman on even ground. He is the worlds greatest detective for some reason, he will find out sooner or later, and he haves a knack for tracking the criminally insane, and that can be the classification for half of the owners. I think Batman wins, but he haves some troubles around the way.

I would pay for seeing Yuno trying to go ax crazy against Batman, and getting a fist to the face

Post by MarioRedfield (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@5th: Wasn't supposed to be funny.

@Kuro_San: I agree though with the diaries there's no way Batman is going to sneak attack them all.  

He'll have real trouble getting past folks like Minene Uryuu (Who's diary can give her any passage of escaping), Keigo Kurusu (Owns all the district police zones in Sakigami City), Reisuke Houjou (A 5 year old who's far more intelligent than any of the other owners), Sixth Cult, etc. I can see the owners giving Batman one hell of a ride since they're all working together (Which means Batman will have no where to hide, and it wouldn't take long to find out his identity either). 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel