Bastard U vs Pegasus U

Topic started by Son_of_Manus on Dec. 28, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
All at strongest
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Son_of_Manus:
could you tell me who these guys are
@ssjsuperman said:
" @Son_of_Manus: could you tell me who these guys are "
Saint Seiya and Bastard!!
The Universes
@Son_of_Manus:
ok i see i thought i got confused    when you said  Pegasus   and not  Saint Seiya . 

i think the saints are multiverse busters so im giving it to them. 

@ssjsuperman said:
" @Son_of_Manus:
ok i see i thought i got confused    when you said  Pegasus   and not  Saint Seiya . 

i think the saints are multiverse busters so im giving it to them. 

"
Ya I have no Idea why I said Pegasus my mind is miles away lol
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
The pegasus Universe is exceptionally powerful, But DS (and consequently his universe) is one of the most ridiculously overpowered characters in the anime universe. The Bastard universes takes a very easy victory over the saint saiya universe.
Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Saint Seiya has multiverse busters. Darsh hasn't gotten there yet, but I don't think it's far off. Uriel was multi-galaxy busting and Dispel Bound nulls universal laws. Tenchi Muyo still remains The most overpowered anime ever, but Bastard is just so much more fun and entertainingly done.
@ReiKai said:
" Saint Seiya has multiverse busters. Darsh hasn't gotten there yet, but I don't think it's far off. Uriel was multi-galaxy busting and Dispel Bound nulls universal laws. Tenchi Muyo still remains The most overpowered anime ever, but Bastard is just so much more fun and entertainingly done. "
Yeah, But i love tenchi. Before him I had only watched Animes aimed for a younger audience (pokemon, digimon, sailor moon) And as far as i see it, he's the reason i started watching anime.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
let's see, pegasus u
So Tenchi was your first Harem anime eh?
@ReiKai:
i think there are two morry animes that are more overpowerd then tenchi
@ReiKai said:
" So Tenchi was your first Harem anime eh? "
Yeah. I still remember having a crush on ryoko.
Who wouldn't? She was the best of the whole group and still is. Ayeka's a dominatrix bitch, Sasami is young and cute, Ryo-ohki is adorable and cuddly, Washu is scary, Mihoshi is hot but retarded (a living stereotype, the Dumb Blond). Ryoko looked good, was strong and tough, and loved Tenchi and, despite rivalry with Ayeka, still did her best to protect everyone. Besides, the most obvious pairing in TM was Ryoko and Tenchi, and they kinda pointed that out in one of the movies too and the Manga nudged things further in that direction.
@ReiKai said:
" Who wouldn't? She was the best of the whole group and still is. Ayeka's a dominatrix bitch, Sasami is young and cute, Ryo-ohki is adorable and cuddly, Washu is scary, Mihoshi is hot but retarded (a living stereotype, the Dumb Blond). Ryoko looked good, was strong and tough, and loved Tenchi and, despite rivalry with Ayeka, still did her best to protect everyone. Besides, the most obvious pairing in TM was Ryoko and Tenchi, and they kinda pointed that out in one of the movies too and the Manga nudged things further in that direction. "
i don't remember what series, but i'm pretty sure they did officially end up together in one of them.
@rein:
i only seen a little of that show but from what i read he is very powerful  

i put him on my top ten most powerfull anime heros list
@ssjsuperman said:
" @rein: i only seen a little of that show but from what i read he is very powerful   i put him on my top ten most powerfull anime heros list "
for all intent and purposes he is the One-Above-all
@rein:
in his world or in all the other anime world?
@ssjsuperman said:
" @rein: in his world or in all the other anime world? "
his Multiverse.
@rein:
ok i see he is powerful. 

his series is third on my most powerful list
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel