Base Vegito VS Buuhan

Topic started by nishi99 on March 24, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,693 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

In Character

Full Power

Setting The Lookout

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'm pretty sure Vegito can use the Kaioken. Which would mean he stomps. Without it, he should still win going by the anime.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Vegito.

Post by Dream (7,616 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Vegito in base form could still take this match, though I think he could have some difficulty doing so if he can't go SSJ.

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

in the manga he went super saiyan right away. but anime he whooped

Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Vegito should have no problem seeing as he casually deflected one of Buuhan's best attacks.
Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Vegito wins

Post by MarioRedfield (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Didn't this fight actually happen?

@MarioRedfield: Yep
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Vegito lols at him.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

People are forgetting that Buuhan powered up in the next episode and used more abilities. Buuhan wasn't exactly going allout in there first fight, and if you go watch there fight there was a moment where Vegito and Buuhan where fighting in the clouds and you can see Vegito putting in effort in the fight. Think about this, why did Vegito go SSJ in the first place? to close the gap in there power right? that means that Vegito at base had a chance at losing against Buuhan or was thinking that he needed more power to ensue a victory, otherwise he would have stayed in his base form if that was enough, also in the manga he went SSJ right away.

Either way i doubt this is going to be as easy as some of you think. Buuhan isn't a pushover.

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@niBBit: Yep that's why i think Buuhan = Kid buu, because kid buu had access to all his evil powers while buuhan can only use a part of it when he gets angry.

Anyway Base Vegito wins after a difficult fight.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99 said:

@niBBit: Yep that's why i think Buuhan = Kid buu, because kid buu had access to all his evil powers while buuhan can only use a part of it when he gets angry.

Anyway Base Vegito wins after a difficult fight.

Sorry but Kid Buu isn't beating Buuhan nor is his power in the same league. Kid Buu is more in the league of an SSJ3. Goku at SSJ3 managed to fight him equally and if it wasn't for Kid Buu's endless stamina and broken regen Goku would have won. Not easy of course as in there fight they where going back and forth at eachother and neither of them where going all out. Goku stated that he let the fight drag on so that Vegeta could have a shot and Kid Buu was also goofing around.

Goku however didn't want to fight Super Buu even when he had Vegeta to back him up. This was during the time Goku and Vegeta where inside of Buu and where freeing there friends. So that will give you an idea on how strong Super Buu is. In case you have forgotten, Goku SSJ3 fought Buutenks for a short while, it was when Goku recieved the Potaro earings from Old Kai. All Goku managed to to is land one good shot at Buutenks witch send him flying trough a couple of mountains and managed to do absolutly nothing + Goku only manged to hit him because Buutenks was distracted. Buutenks then fought Goku SSJ3 and he was moving so fast that Goku could't even follow him. Buutenks made Goku SSJ3 look like Raditz. Now imagine Buuhan.

If you think that Buuhan = Kid Buu than Kid Buu would have one shotted Goku SSJ3, witch he didn't and before you say that Kid Buu was merely toying witch is true, there where moments where Kid Buu really wanted to hurt and stop Goku but he could't. Buutenks displayed that if he wanted Goku out of the way he could have done so with the utmost of ease, nevermind Buuhan. Kid Buu is strong for sure, i might even say that he could be stronger than Goku SSJ3 but thats nowhere near the power of Buuhan.

Akira like always jerks Goku's ****s to hard. Its pretty much confirmed that Gohan is the strongest unfused character on the show but its always Goku who saves the day. Out of the blue a new incarnation comes forth of a villian (Kid Buu) and we have references that he is the strongest and then, dispite logic...its Goku who fight him and ofcourse wins. Look at the Hirudegarn movie. That Godzilla monster was so damn strong that he could ONE SHOT GOTENKS SSJ3!, so strong that he took out Mystic Gohan but.....Goku tanks 3-4 blows from him no problem, and pulls a hax move and wins. It goes against logic because Akira himself stated that Gohan was the strongest unfused character... but here we see Gohan getting pummeld by Hirudegarn. Akira doesn't give a shit about consistency. Now matter who, now matter what, no matter when, its always Goku>everybody else.

You can see from the new trailer on the upcoming DBZ movie ''Battle of the Gods'' that Goku SSJ3 is going to do far better than everybody else, and we only see Gotenks going SSJ not SSJ3, downplaying characters again so that Goku may shine. If you put the pieces together you would see that Kid Buu would lose against Buuhan.

@eddz99 said:

Kid Buu is no where equal to Buuhan. Buuhan would mop the floor with Kid Buu.

Mystic Gohan lolwtfstomps Kid Buu.

SSJ Vegito>>Buuhan>GotenksBuu>Gohan>>Super Buu=SSJ3 Gotenkusu>Goku SSJ3>Kid Buu

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe: super buu is stronger than gotenksssj3 he was just toying with him

also kid buu is stronger than ssj3 goku didnt u see goku ran out of energy and he was gonna finish him up and vegeta had to step in without the spirit bomb kid buu wouldve won

@debeze: Super Buu seemed equal to SSJ3 Gotenkusu to me, tho SSJ Gotenkusu is weaker for sure.

Well, Goku does say that in full power he could beat Kid Buu.

tho that could had been hyperbole (I doubt it). so we could put him equal in terms of power scale.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe: in the english dub he did . but in the japanse it said that he was trying to gather enough energy for a whole minute but he couldnt becacause buu wasnt giving him a chance

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@niBBit: You can't use the manga here. Because the anime is the only source for feats regarding Vegito. I think showing him fight in base was to show Buuhan never really had a chance in the first place.

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Well i did notice while they were fighting, Goku didn't even damage kid buu until he used the spirit bomb...

@eddz99: He couldn't damage Kid Buu because of his insane regen. Goku was wearing down and Kid Buu remained unfazed because of this.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel