Bartholomew kuma vs Barragan

Topic started by luthluth on Nov. 10, 2013. Last post by taichokage 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage: I disagree Its not time itself he is repelling he is repelling the technique, do you think Ushoda was able to put time in a barrier in order to turn Baraggan's technique ? Hell no.. Stop making Baraggan out to be a time-manipulator he is not, he is a hollow who uses an ability to AGE things NOT manipulate time they are two different things...

Now back to Kuma I see no reason as to why he couldn't repel Baraggan's technique back at him if Ushoda was able to by incasing it in a barrirer within him.

Post by takashichea (10,599 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@ALMIGHTY:

Sorry, this thread reached 100 posts. According to the rules, I have to lock it.

Post by taichokage (12,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I said all I could. Kuma just doesn't have the feats to beat Baraggan yet.
Oh. Understood.
Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Yeah I guess we can just agree to disagree but I feel as if Baraggan's technique was already exposed by Ushoda he gave the blueprint on how to get around it, and Kuma can defiantly utilize it.

Not really. Kuma can't do what Ushoda did. He can't contain him, teleport things or spam something as strong as Jakuho Raikoben except Ursus shock which takes a long time.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel