Bartholomew kuma vs Barragan

Topic started by luthluth on Nov. 10, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year ago.
Post by luthluth (1,656 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

VS

Both in character

Kuma starts 100 meters away

Fight takes place at Asgard

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kuma

Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Eh, probably Barragan. As long as he can touch Kuma (which he can through time dilation) he can age him pretty easily.

Post by taichokage (15,265 posts) See mini bio Level 20
^Agreed. Baraggan.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,725 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Barragan wins. Can Kuma even touch Respira without aging?

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kuma will rot in Asgard.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Kuma can hit even intangible things such as pain, I don't think he'll have a problem pushing away Respira.

With that said, we have no idea how Kuma really fights. In the Marinefod arc he fought Ivankov and it seemed like a standstill with no side having seemed to have damaged the other significantly by the end. Now personally, I don't think Ivankov was that strong or certainly not at admiral level. So I wouldn't rate Kuma at admiral level at this present moment in time.

So as for this battle, I say, fuck knows who'll win. We really don't know enough about Kuma to decide.

@ohgodwhy: We also don't know if he can use haki, too. Oda needs to let us know about that.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Obito: True, he's in full cyborg mode now so it can't be assumed that he can use it. I think it's too soon to make threads about Kuma, he's pretty much featless as we haven't seen him go all out yet but as mentioned above, I don't think he's admiral level.

Post by phantomrant (1,496 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Baraggan, because even though Kuma can continuously push Respira away, he cannot get through Baraggan's time dilation/auto-aging field. His DF doesn't work like Hachigen's teleportation Kido.

@ohgodwhy: Very true. 
We can't assume Kuma can repel time. Repelling pain is one thing but repelling time would be equal to repelling space itself. That's imposing too high a limit to his power.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage:

Well technically he did push each of them to a exact location in "space". But still i doubt he could push away the respira because in the process of knocking it away his hand would have rusted to nothing.

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This all depends on Kuma's ability to repel 'anything'.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@taichokage:

Well technically he did push each of them to a exact location in "space". But still i doubt he could push away the respira because in the process of knocking it away his hand would have rusted to nothing.

This is what I said in a thread before, I think it was the Espada vs Shichibukai but i can't remember. Kuma's hand would likely age if he tries to repel respira. As seen when Luffy punches his hand during the Sabody arc, he has to touch something to repel it. And if he touches respira, he gets aged and dies.

Well of course he pushed them to a location in space. He also pushed them to a location in time, he just didn't push space or time itself.

Respira is a gas. It can be repelled. Barragan's hax is overrated. Hasn't this battle been done before.

@xlab3000: If the gas touches him, he will start to age. It has to touch his hand in order for him to repel it.

@Kobra678: Won't his hand repel it right when respira touches it.

It's not a gas. It's a field of rapid time. I don't know of any gas like that. Besides. Even if Kuma could repel it back, he can't negate time itself. If he could push it back, it's effects would still remain.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel