barragan(bleach) vs Pride (fullmetal alchemist)

Topic started by ShinsuiDreyar on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by ShinsuiDreyar (15 posts) See mini bio Level 6

death fight

no prep time

open area

who wins

i really need your opinions

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Damn, been a minute. Barragan was the dude who made shit decay with time right? and Seline was the guy who manipulated the shadows and was the second strongest?

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
You got both right. That being said I'm going with Baraggan pretty easily. Can't really see pride doing anything to him.

Yes and pride cant die my friends tell me

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,180 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@ShinsuiDreyar:

Pride don't stand a chance, the is outmatch

Barragan can fly, have super speed and can age things to death

yea but my friends make a point that supposibly pride cant die

Okay I am going with Barragan. I don't think Seline has any way to possibly attack him if he chooses to stand in the sky. If Seline gets in close combat with him, Barragan will just slow down time. And just because he can't die, doesn't mean he can't be aged to the point to where he can no longer fight.

@ShinsuiDreyar:

Your friend is wrong, Pride can die

The Homunculus have a limit of how many time they can come back

Pride was dying when he was facing Ed (he was losing souls)

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Barragan wins pretty easily. But that being said, Pride has a small defense against the respira since shadows don't age one bit.

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Barragan Ages Pride to death over and over until he is either 1. Dead or 2. Incapacitated...

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

How about this scenario... Barragan is hollow inside and that makes Pride room to enter his body and destroy him from the inside.

I don't think Barragan can age Pride since Pride can't age just like the rest of the homunculi (except for Wrath).

And another thing, considering Pride's true form is a shadow. How can you age a shadow?

Post by Kobra678 (2,943 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Barragan takes this without much difficulty

Post by KingOfAsh (1,332 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Pride cannot age, so he eats the other guy and takes his powers

He can't age but he can be beaten to death right?

@bigz007 said:

How about this scenario... Barragan is hollow inside and that makes Pride room to enter his body and destroy him from the inside.

I don't think Barragan can age Pride since Pride can't age just like the rest of the homunculi (except for Wrath).

And another thing, considering Pride's true form is a shadow. How can you age a shadow?

@KingOfAsh said:

Pride cannot age, so he eats the other guy and takes his powers

Your sort of implying that Barragan's only form of attack is aging things to dust. That giant ax of his isn't a decoration.

@UltimateHero0406: I said that because every other post was implying that Barragan would win only because his aging ability (see the rest of the posts above) and no one said anything about him using his ax as a weapon against Pride. All I was trying to do was prove that his aging ability would not work on shadow. You didn't even tried to prove me wrong so I must be right with that statement.

Another thing, Pride proved he was really fast in moving his shadow body, and with that on mind he could enter Barragan hollow body and destroy him from the inside (I already said this before but you didn't even say I am wrong). This will make Barragans's ax useless because only way he could stop Pride is to cut himself and risk doing a fatal injury to himself..

I'm not saying Pride is stronger or that he would win, I just want to see every aspect of the fight.

@bigz007: If you'll look above, you'll see that I also pointed out that Pride's shadows are safe from Barragan's power.

And while It's possible that Pride could hurt Barragan with shadows, I would say most likely not. I'm not sure that the hollow hole is connected to his insides. And his hierro should be tough enough to withstand any external injury from someone of Pride's level. Plus even if he is trapped to some degree, a good cero would pretty much vape Pride's body as well as dissipate the shadows since it is similar to a flash bang.

@bigz007:

The aging will work on Pride, it work on a Shinigami that have a life span of 2000 years and energy does run out, so he can't live forever without a soul. That the reason why I say Barragan only need his aging power for this battle

@UltimateHero0406: @Destinyheroknight:

I still don't think Barragan's aging ability would work on a shadow, but I agree that his cero would probably kill Pride.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,501 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Barragan Stomps.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel