Barragan vs Whitebeard

Topic started by Obito on April 16, 2013. Last post by Obito 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by 5th (1,333 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@solesamurai: Hashirama has no feats? Have you not heard of the recent news how Hashirama stopped a TTB bomb/PS' blade with just wood? Or summon a giant statue that dwarfs mountains?

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@5th said:

@solesamurai: Hashirama has no feats? Have you not heard of the recent news how Hashirama stopped a TTB bomb/PS' blade with just wood? Or summon a giant statue that dwarfs mountains?

Have you not seen Kizaru move at light speed? Whitebeard Create tsunami that dwarf Marine HQ while heavily wounded? Blackbeard Create Black holes? Aizen using space-time distorting attacks? And then dangai ichigo back handing them out of the way? Yama-jii generate enough heat to Incinerate anything immediately, worthy of being called the embodiment of the sun. Hashirama never dwarfed mountains with that thing either. Hasirama has very few good feats, none of which put him in the Top tiers of the HST. Stop overeastimating characters.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@YoungChief said:

@nishi99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

They will argue on who has a better mustache.

This

Whitebeard stomps in a mustache match

Lol.. his mustache looks like a banana

Post by phantomrant (1,439 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@solesamurai said:

No you completely over estimated them. Hashirama has no feats he is all Hype, and Madara would be handled by the likes of Aizen, Blackbeard, Rayleigh, Yama-jii ect. naruto is generally the weakest verse out of the HST, based off feats.

Are you sure you read Naruto or do you just watch it?

Because Hashirama had an entire fight with Madara + Kyuubi + Perfect Susanoo and bested all of them, alone.

Do tell me how Aizen plans to get through Perfect Susanoo. Blackbeard? Rayleigh, who should be the one who "has no feats and is all hype". Or Yamamoto? Can they get through something that tanked a massive Bijuudama, one worth 5 mountain busters, at point blank and come out unscatched? Can anyone of them survive a slash from PS, which diced two mountains from miles away, before they can even touch perfect Susanoo?

Do tell me how Naruto is the weakest of the HST when they have a nigh-country buster, 1 solid island level+ buster, more than a dozen mountain busters, numbers, Jinton (atomization) and Kamui (BFR) as well as a number of other haxes?

@phantomrant said:

@solesamurai said:

No you completely over estimated them. Hashirama has no feats he is all Hype, and Madara would be handled by the likes of Aizen, Blackbeard, Rayleigh, Yama-jii ect. naruto is generally the weakest verse out of the HST, based off feats.

Are you sure you read Naruto or do you just watch it?

Because Hashirama had an entire fight with Madara + Kyuubi + Perfect Susanoo and bested all of them, alone.

Do tell me how Aizen plans to get through Perfect Susanoo. Blackbeard? Rayleigh, who should be the one who "has no feats and is all hype". Or Yamamoto? Can they get through something that tanked a massive Bijuudama, one worth 5 mountain busters, at point blank and come out unscatched? Can anyone of them survive a slash from PS, which diced two mountains from miles away, before they can even touch perfect Susanoo?

Do tell me how Naruto is the weakest of the HST when they have a nigh-country buster, 1 solid island level+ buster, more than a dozen mountain busters, numbers, Jinton (atomization) and Kamui (BFR) as well as a number of other haxes?

How about you tell me how They plan to get past Kyoka Suigetsu? or 15 million degree heat? or A Barrage of black holes? Yama-jii doesn't even need to touch them, His bankais entire nature is a danger to everyone in naruto. he'd end all life on earth by just activating it. There are no island busters in naruto stop over estimating them. Rayleigh fought kizaru who is light speed in travel, and attacking. He has all 3 kinds of haki. Naruto is the weakest of the HST considering they only have 3 People who can even hope to contend with anyone outside of the naruto verse.

Post by Dream (8,105 posts) See mini bio Level 21

In terms of this battle, Whitebeard's likely to win via milking air quakes.

Hashirama never dwarfed mountains with that thing either. Hasirama has very few good feats, none of which put him in the Top tiers of the HST.

I beg to differ. The latest chapters showing flashbacks of Hashirama and Madara's battle showed he's quite easily among Naruto's high tiers considering the large scale in which he could conjure up his wood jutsu and being capable of easily fending off the Kyubi's Tailed Beast Bomb attacks. For individual battles, Naruto high tiers could give One Piece and Bleach characters plenty of fits in battle considering their much greater destructive potential and durability. As for the True Several Thousand Hand jutsu...

Not only does it tower over the mountains, it's ridiculously larger than the damn Kyubi.

Post by phantomrant (1,439 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@solesamurai said:

How about you tell me how They plan to get past Kyoka Suigetsu?

Who the hell cares about KS? You act like Madara and hashirama is just going to stand there, oogling at Aizen's sword as he releases. Cause that's exactly how he puts people under his spell. No, I think that Madara is going to put up Perfect Susanoo, something that can be done at any moment, and slash towards Aizen. Aizen dies. And even if he's under KS, so what? Aizen cannot escape the AoE of PS's shockwaves. He dies while he puts Madara under an illusion. Hashirama wouldn't even be able to see Aizen release given that his wood covers everything up.

or 15 million degree heat

You mean a heat wave that can't even burn down Royd Llyod despite the fact that he was 1 feet away from Yamamoto or the environent they were fighting in? Here's what they do. They're gonna stay away from Yamamoto, and launch attacks that's powerful enough to one-shot him. You know which attacks I'm talking about right? We're looking at PS's shockwaves, Bijuudamas, Jinton, and Kamui from a distance.

A Barrage of black holes

They're not even real black holes, they're not a threat to anybody unless someone's stupid enough to get in there. They either disperse Yami Yami no Mi or they kill BB directly.

Yama-jii doesn't even need to touch them, His bankais entire nature is a danger to everyone in naruto. he'd end all life on earth by just activating it.

You uh..... you really don't know how Yamamoto's Znt works, huh? I hope you realize you're creating your own fanfiction version of Yamamoto.

here are no island busters in naruto stop over estimating them.

1. Denying that the Juubi is an island buster despite his attacks have shown a power output far higher than what's considered island level

2. Denying that Hashirama is an island buster despite the fact that he smothered through dozens of bijuudamas from the Kyuubi (who's also an island buster).

Rayleigh fought kizaru who is light speed in travel, and attacking

Oh... so we have a FTL Rayleigh now? I take it that you don't know that Kizaru only travels at lightspeed when he turns into a light wave, and that his lasers vary in speed any day.

He has all 3 kinds of haki.

So?

Naruto is the weakest of the HST considering they only have 3 People who can even hope to contend with anyone outside of the naruto verse.

I had no idea that Rukia and peeps at her level was a top-tier in the Narutoverse -.-

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Why the hell are people bringing Madara and Hashirama into this fight? Did I type those names in the OP? NO.  

How the hell did this become "Madara and Hashirama vs Bleach and One Piece"?  

Stay on topic, people!
Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Whitebeard

@phantomrant said:

@solesamurai said:

How about you tell me how They plan to get past Kyoka Suigetsu?

Who the hell cares about KS? You act like Madara and hashirama is just going to stand there, oogling at Aizen's sword as he releases. Cause that's exactly how he puts people under his spell. No, I think that Madara is going to put up Perfect Susanoo, something that can be done at any moment, and slash towards Aizen. Aizen dies. And even if he's under KS, so what? Aizen cannot escape the AoE of PS's shockwaves. He dies while he puts Madara under an illusion. Hashirama wouldn't even be able to see Aizen release given that his wood covers everything up.

or 15 million degree heat

You mean a heat wave that can't even burn down Royd Llyod despite the fact that he was 1 feet away from Yamamoto or the environent they were fighting in? Here's what they do. They're gonna stay away from Yamamoto, and launch attacks that's powerful enough to one-shot him. You know which attacks I'm talking about right? We're looking at PS's shockwaves, Bijuudamas, Jinton, and Kamui from a distance.

A Barrage of black holes

They're not even real black holes, they're not a threat to anybody unless someone's stupid enough to get in there. They either disperse Yami Yami no Mi or they kill BB directly.

Yama-jii doesn't even need to touch them, His bankais entire nature is a danger to everyone in naruto. he'd end all life on earth by just activating it.

You uh..... you really don't know how Yamamoto's Znt works, huh? I hope you realize you're creating your own fanfiction version of Yamamoto.

here are no island busters in naruto stop over estimating them.

1. Denying that the Juubi is an island buster despite his attacks have shown a power output far higher than what's considered island level

2. Denying that Hashirama is an island buster despite the fact that he smothered through dozens of bijuudamas from the Kyuubi (who's also an island buster).

Rayleigh fought kizaru who is light speed in travel, and attacking

Oh... so we have a FTL Rayleigh now? I take it that you don't know that Kizaru only travels at lightspeed when he turns into a light wave, and that his lasers vary in speed any day.

He has all 3 kinds of haki.

So?

Naruto is the weakest of the HST considering they only have 3 People who can even hope to contend with anyone outside of the naruto verse.

I had no idea that Rukia and peeps at her level was a top-tier in the Narutoverse -.-

1. if you're fighting someone, and they whip out a sword, you wouldn't look at the sword? Go ahead and pretend you wouldn't we all know what you really would do.

2. Yes, 15 million degree heat. you wanna know why SS didn't disintegrate immediately? Almost everything there is made up of reishi, not natural material. Meaning for that stuff to break down, he would have to break down the reishi, which would explain why he said if he didn't hurry up and kill him, SS would cease to exist, because the reishi would have been broken down, and it would all start to disappear. Here's what Yama does, he activates his bankai, and since no one in naruto is made up of reishi, They die immediately.

3. He places a Black hole right next to their head, no need for them to be stupid.

4. You don't know how it works. 15 million degree heat logically would kill anything within a Few planets worth of distance, he literally erases all life around him. the only reason there is a SS is because his Reiatsu couldn't dominate it outright. It would obviously take time, same with Shinigami, he couldn't just outright dominate their reiatsu, especially with there being distance between him and everyone.

5. Show me 1 scan of the juubi destroying an island, that what an island buster is. Someone that con destroy an island, Rough estimates and speculation on what is considered island level don't matter. end of story.

6.No Rayleigh isn't FTL, he has precog, which is why he wasn't outpaced. The fact that he could however fight kizaru is a good feat.

7. My point was, since he has all 3 kinds of haki, that's how he could fight kizaru.

8. You know what I meant stop being a smart ass.

Post by YoungChief (554 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream said:

In terms of this battle, Whitebeard's likely to win via milking air quakes.

Hashirama never dwarfed mountains with that thing either. Hasirama has very few good feats, none of which put him in the Top tiers of the HST.

I beg to differ. The latest chapters showing flashbacks of Hashirama and Madara's battle showed he's quite easily among Naruto's high tiers considering the large scale in which he could conjure up his wood jutsu and being capable of easily fending off the Kyubi's Tailed Beast Bomb attacks. For individual battles, Naruto high tiers could give One Piece and Bleach characters plenty of fits in battle considering their much greater destructive potential and durability. As for the True Several Thousand Hand jutsu...

Not only does it tower over the mountains, it's ridiculously larger than the damn Kyubi.

Those are rock formations not mountains for starters

this is a rock formation

http://www.redcliffsdesertreserve.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Web-6-Red-Rock-Formation-Near-Start-of-Loop.jpg

This is a mountain

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d3/Tajik_mountains_edit.jpg

Mountains are never usually that small as evident by there being tress also taller than them. I don't doubt that thing has size comparable to mountains, but to say he would dwarf them is over estimation of his actual size. Mountains can be up to thousands upon thousands of meters high, Those looks to be only a 100-200 meters tall. So maybe hills not mountains.

Post by nishi99 (1,855 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Obito:

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@nishi99 said:

@Obito:

Figures much.  SMFH!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel