Barragan vs Vice Admiral Garp and Third Raikage

Topic started by UssjFutureTrunks on Dec. 21, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 9 months ago.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

distance: 100m

knowledge: none

barragan is released.

third has no scar.

garp is in his prime

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Prime Garp is nearly as strong as Dangai Ichigo. Barragan gets one-shotted

Post by takashichea (12,407 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@UssjFutureTrunks:

According to the rules, you need images for your OP. Since you're new and this is your first time breaking this particular rule, I'm going to add images to your OP. Next time, you have to do it yourself or your battle thread will be locked. To submit a petition to unlock one's thread, visit the Over The Limit!: AV Battle Community Vote Thread.

Remember to add images.

Post by taichokage (13,383 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Garp has no ranged attack unless we assume he has rankyaku which isn't nearly enough. The Raikage is a non Factor. Baraggan should take this.
Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@supernova7005: How? Once Reapira comes out, I don't see Garp getting close.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,285 posts) See mini bio Level 14

It goes this way: Either Garp blitzes and uber smacks barragan in one shot, or barragan releases his respira off the bat and wins. He's a good match for more physical fighters like Garp. But despite how much his age effect does something to the body if it gets close, we all know what kind of shape Garp is in even though when he was old, he could take it

Post by luthluth (1,286 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now
@Jinbeifan1: Barragan dosent only need respira to age he has Senescencia which ages and slows down time at a closer range. He slows down hypersonic speed to slower than normal movement. I tried to find speed feats for Garp couldn't get any. Garp cannot touch him at all.

Also Baraggan is released, and even were he not, even if Garp broke him in half, before he could put up respira, Baraggan survived having roughly half his body including his head gone. It was his own time power that killed him. I don't think it's possible for a melee only character to beat released Baraggan unless their strength is at the level where it distorts time/space (example some Superman/Thor incarnations), or unless melee isn't their only game and they have hax beyond that (Example the Runner from marvel).
Post by phantomrant (1,350 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Baraggan wins. Those two are nothing more than straight-up hand to hand fighters with limited range of attack. Someone like Baraggan who can rapidly age a person to death from a distance AND slow down people as they reach within a few inches of him makes this a bad match-up for the duo. Only way I can possibly see them pulling off a victory is if Garp throws his massive cannonball (or a mountain) at Baraggan at a sufficient speed that the object can literally force its way through the Respira and crush Baraggan before his TDF contributes to the aging.

Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Jinbeifan1: Garp can't blitz. Barragan's time dilation prevents him from getting hit with a punch or a kick.

Meh, not too sure now. Prime Garp is a guy who could one-shot continent splitters, and this is way beyond Barragan's level.

Its like saying Barragan can beat a Saibaman because it can't spam ki blasts, and this is something I find hard to believe

Online Now
@supernova7005: And thus begins the era of the Garp wank! Superman can die to Barragan if given the chance, he can also get cut by Trafalgar Law via hax, easy to believe for me.
Post by 5th (1,247 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005: Hax > Strength

That's why.

@luthluth: With equalisation, Barragan's respira won't affect Superman. In Bleach, superior rieatsu is everything. Base Aizen can negate Soifon's poison with his rieatsu, so Superman should be able to do the same to respira.

As for Law, his ability it has never cut people as strong as superman. So that's an NLF

I see how it might seem strange that Baraggan could beat someone on that level, but it is essentially irrelevant how strong you are physically (unless it's on the level of bending space/time again). If you are not immortal or dont have a broken hax you will age from the respira if you touch it. That goes for any time ability.

@taichokage: Someone like Yamamoto or Dangai Ichigo don't have immortality or hax abilities on that level either. That doesn't mean they can't beat Barragan, does it?

Well Ichigo did bypass space/time and ascended beyond the level of hollow. Yamamoto didn't do that but he can still beat Baraggan because his scope is so vast that Baraggan dilating time still would give him nowhere to run. Plus Yamaji is a master of kido so it's likely that he could do something along the lines that Hacchi did if it came to that.
Post by Low (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11

While Raikage has the speed advantage and Garp has the strength advantage, Barragan has all the haxes. He wins.

Online Now
@supernova7005: Laws ability is magic based so it works on Superman since he is weak to magic same with Barragan. Even with equalization Supes would have the retsu of a fodder, he would only be spiritually aware, only able to see higher beings like Shinigami and Hollows not resist their abilities.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

The second they touch Barragan = game.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel