Barragan vs the Admirals

Topic started by sinister_noob_incarnate on Nov. 22, 2009. Last post by HeeroYuy 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
ya, i went there.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
man why are you lynching on the admirals ?
i like em and all. but its always been a fact that one piece characters are greater than bleach characters, this is just one of those...fun threads. haha
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Barragan still wins, his special ressurection ability FTW
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" i like em and all. but its always been a fact that one piece characters are greater than bleach characters, this is just one of those...fun threads. haha "
what , naw bleach charas are tougher in plenty of ways so far ... it goes like this in the HST

Bleach>OP>Naruto

but if you put on the ability to damage each other and mods than that could be overwritten
the admirals can beat all but 3 people in bleach.
@sinister_noob_incarnate: unless if they spam him before he can morph but people forget that he can slow time around him
na
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" i like em and all. but its always been a fact that one piece characters are greater than bleach characters, this is just one of those...fun threads. haha "
what , naw bleach charas are tougher in plenty of ways so far ... it goes like this in the HST  Bleach>OP>Naruto  but if you put on the ability to damage each other and mods than that could be overwritten "
rather no

bleach > OP >>>>> naruto
even for example we put the ability to slap each other when bleach and OP fight, bleach would have around 3 survivor while OP has none
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Nerx said:
what , naw bleach charas are tougher in plenty of ways so far ... it goes like this in the HST  Bleach>OP>Naruto  but if you put on the ability to damage each other and mods than that could be overwritten "

True, I'd give Bleach the edge in speed and power. Anyway, Barragan wins this, unless any of the admirals are particularly intelligent and have a teleportation technique between them.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Nerx said:
True, I'd give Bleach the edge in speed and power. Anyway, Barragan wins this, unless any of the admirals are particularly intelligent and have a teleportation technique between them. "
lightspeed counts?
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Nerx said:
True, I'd give Bleach the edge in speed and power. Anyway, Barragan wins this, unless any of the admirals are particularly intelligent and have a teleportation technique between them. "
lightspeed counts? "

I'm afraid not, teleportation only.  :D
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Nerx said:
lightspeed counts? "
I'm afraid not, teleportation only.  :D "
skip, barragan wins, only one guy in one piece have something that look like tele
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Nerx said:
lightspeed counts? "
I'm afraid not, teleportation only.  :D "
skip, barragan wins, only one guy in one piece have something that look like tele "

Indeed, lock the thread, Barragan wins. Hey, just out of sheer spite for Onepiece lets have a Barragan vs Everyone in Onepiece except that one guy thread (joking, don't do that).
@GIRUGAMESH: anyone who did that, would be reported and the thread would be locked, same thing like that "goku vs all mecha" thread in the other forum
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: anyone who did that, would be reported and the thread would be locked, same thing like that "goku vs all mecha" thread in the other forum "
Barragan vs Kuma would be interesting actually and he does have a form of tele
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: anyone who did that, would be reported and the thread would be locked, same thing like that "goku vs all mecha" thread in the other forum "
Barragan vs Kuma would be interesting actually and he does have a form of tele "
kuma tele other people, he haven't tele himself
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Can you say ''ICE TIME'' then shatter?
@Tradog said:
" Can you say ''ICE TIME'' then shatter? "
ice will decay
@cfatalis: the Respira could be tougher when he turns it from automatic to conscious
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel