Barragan vs Sengoku

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on April 29, 2013. Last post by shinjihirako123 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,359 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Sengoku has probably had more hype than feats, but he still has some showings, so why not?

battle in hueco mundo

Post by taichokage (14,252 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Id say Baraggan. Based on what I've seen of Sengoku, I don't see him being able to easily harm Baraggan. Even if he got through respira/dilation, Baraggan was able to survive a compressed Jakuho Raikoben and keep fighting. But this is because Baraggan is easily the most impressive Espada. Sengoku would more or less best the rest. The top 4 might be questionable or problematic.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,210 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Barragan laughs at sengoku's attempts to harm him then turns him to nothing.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:

Barragan laughs at sengoku's attempts to harm him then turns him to nothing.

This.
Post by eddz99 (2,578 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If barragan is that hax then why was he scared of aizen and only placed at #2 ( meaning #0 and #1 is stronger )

Because Aizen is stronger. And he wasn't scared he just knew he couldn't beat him. Baraggan is very powerful but it's not like he's the strongest in Bleach. There are simply those more powerful than he is.
Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

hax ftw

Post by bigz007 (1,104 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@eddz99 said:

If barragan is that hax then why was he scared of aizen and only placed at #2 ( meaning #0 and #1 is stronger )

I was also wondering why Barragan is #2. Well, Stark is stronger then Barragan probably because he can spam ceros and keeping his distance from Barragan respira range.

Question is why is Yammy the strongest of them all ...

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@bigz007: I think Yammy was just physically the strongest out of all of them.

Maybe they had a bench pressing competition to decide their Espada levels?

Barragan easily wins this though, I don't see how Sengoku can hope to stand a chance against his powers.

@eddz99 said:

Because Bleach is bullshit. IMO Barragan could beat Yammy, Stark and Halibel at once. Also, Ulquiorra>Halibel and Yammy (maybe not Stark), maybe Aizen put Barragan at 2 just to mock him (since he is so arrogant). That or Aizen was on dope when he made the rankings.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The espada ranking was based off of Reiatsu, not combat prowess or even power. Merely Reiatsu, Yammy's power literally made it so the angrier he got the more Violent and vast his Reiatsu got which is why he was the Cero Espada, Starkk was 2 people in 1(when he released) which is why he was the Primera and Barragan was the King of Hueco Mundo implying that without bleach retardation he is probably the most powerful Espada and the Segunda, his Reiatsu is what makes it so his ranking is lower than Starkk and Barragan.

Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I think Ulquiorra's second ressurection takes him to the stop. He's stronger than any other espada...

@solesamurai: Fair enough then, thanks for clearing that up.

@danzi97 said:

I think Ulquiorra's second ressurection takes him to the stop. He's stronger than any other espada...

With the exception of Barragan, I'm very tempted to agree with you. Honestly I thought Ulquiorra's showings were more impressive than Stark's.

Post by bigz007 (1,104 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@solesamurai said:

The espada ranking was based off of Reiatsu, not combat prowess or even power. Merely Reiatsu, Yammy's power literally made it so the angrier he got the more Violent and vast his Reiatsu got which is why he was the Cero Espada, Starkk was 2 people in 1(when he released) which is why he was the Primera and Barragan was the King of Hueco Mundo implying that without bleach retardation he is probably the most powerful Espada and the Segunda, his Reiatsu is what makes it so his ranking is lower than Starkk and Barragan.

That seems logical, but for such a large amount of reiatsu he sure is easy to cut.

Post by eddz99 (2,578 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@bigz007 said:

@solesamurai said:

That seems logical, but for such a large amount of reiatsu he sure is easy to cut.

He is #10 in his normal form #0 in his 2 forms

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@solesamurai: Fair enough then, thanks for clearing that up.

@danzi97 said:

With the exception of Barragan, I'm very tempted to agree with you. Honestly I thought Ulquiorra's showings were more impressive than Stark's.

This, I've always felt Kubo intended for Ulquiorra to be the true "Primera" in a sense.

@bigz007 said:

@solesamurai said:

He's in his Unreleased form here he's still the 10th espada and also the weakest. He doesn't get the massive Reiatsu surges until he releases

Post by All_StarSupes (779 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Starrk would beat Barragan very easily.

How^?
Post by All_StarSupes (779 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Barragans ability can be overcome if the attack is quick or powerful enough. Both Starrks Cero Metralleta and his Wolves are powerful enough to overcome Barragans ability. Put that with the fact Starrk was insanely fast, and he put two Vizards down with ease, I would give him the easy win over Barragan.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel