Barragan Vs Father

Topic started by nishi99 on Nov. 11, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,862 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vs

In Character

No Prep

Setting Central

Post by taichokage (14,837 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Baraggan. Father's feats are just not that good.
Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage said:

Baraggan. Father's feats are just not that good.

This

Post by Kobra678 (3,461 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

Baraggan. Father's feats are just not that good.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage said:

Baraggan. Father's feats are just not that good.
Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If were talking about about a full powered Father before he got weakened by Honehiem's prep thing he wins.

Post by 18hunt (256 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Can father age though? Either way barragan has some speed and strength feats.
Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@xlab3000 said:

If were talking about about a full powered Father before he got weakened by Honehiem's prep thing he wins.

How when Barragan could just disintegrate him w/ Respira?

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Carter_esque: Father was nearly omnipotent until he was weakened. He even created a mini sun. He transmutes Barragan into ant lol jk.

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@xlab3000 said:

@Carter_esque: Father was nearly omnipotent until he was weakened. He even created a mini sun. He transmutes Barragan into ant lol jk.

lol I wouldn't have described him as nearly omnipotent. What did he transmute while in that form anyway?

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Carter_esque: Well he didn't transmute anything in that form(from what I've seen).

Post by taichokage (14,837 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Exactly. For someone omnipotent he sure has "awesome" feats lol. He went down so easily too.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Father was not Omnipotent. He would have to eat the Gate of the Universe in order to become one if not nigh Omnipotent amd Omniscient.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (704 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@xlab3000 said:

If were talking about about a full powered Father before he got weakened by Honehiem's prep thing he wins.

HAHAHA NO

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (704 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

Father was not Omnipotent. He would have to eat the Gate of the Universe in order to become one if not nigh Omnipotent amd Omniscient.

he was just nigh-omnipotent

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@OfficialRikudouSennin said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Father was not Omnipotent. He would have to eat the Gate of the Universe in order to become one if not nigh Omnipotent amd Omniscient.

he was just nigh-omnipotent

Not even or else he could countered Hohenheim.

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe said:

@OfficialRikudouSennin said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Father was not Omnipotent. He would have to eat the Gate of the Universe in order to become one if not nigh Omnipotent amd Omniscient.

he was just nigh-omnipotent

Not even or else he could countered Hohenheim.

Exactly

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Father was a total pushover. Barragan owns.

Edit:

Thread locked by Taka

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel