Barragan Luisenba(bleach) vs superman

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 24, 2009. Last post by sinister_noob_incarnate 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Supes CA and OM still kill him with little effort =P
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1: we know,  where is the unspoken and unwritten pacts to never use omnipotent again?
@cfatalis:
Damn straight you know. Alright, I'll stop mentioning them in this thread.
@DJSNuva1: have i ever doubt something i have no idea about?
@cfatalis:
No, I guess not. This thread really should be locked it has practically already been decided.
@DJSNuva1: at this point yes

Lock Please
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@KingOfSnipers:
@Sonata:
@cfatalis:
@DJSNuva1:

its SA sups or current sups debate 

oh yea they still lose
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Done and dusted XD
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
LOCK
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@cfatalis said:
" @Sonata: sonata, just ignore this guy, he just can't believe supes did get smoked by barragan "
Please, I've posted legit ways Superman can beat Barragan and most of you just stick your fingers in your ears and go "LALALALALALALALA!!!!" Either actually debate or just stop replying. 

@Sonata said:
"Superman ages so it is definitely going to work on him, as soon as Superman comes in range it is all over. "
 Barragan would never get Respira out before Kal would blitz him. And no one's even tried to counter Supes' bio-electric aura holding up to his death field long enough to kill him. Hell, we don't even know if it could hold up against a strong blast of heat vision, either.

@cfatalis said:
" @KingOfSnipers: on panel yes on panel

he is missing his lower half..... so ......... "

No, he's not. That's just smoke from the explosion drifting in front of his body. You can even see his robe continuing down behind it. The only damage he actually suffered from that attack was his right hand and part of his head being destroyed.
@KingOfSnipers:
ur high or slow either way... 

u cant speed blitz wat u cant touch
@KingOfSnipers said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sonata: sonata, just ignore this guy, he just can't believe supes did get smoked by barragan "
Please, I've posted legit ways Superman can beat Barragan and most of you just stick your fingers in your ears and go "LALALALALALALALA!!!!" Either actually debate or just stop replying. 

@Sonata said:
"Superman ages so it is definitely going to work on him, as soon as Superman comes in range it is all over. "
 Barragan would never get Respira out before Kal would blitz him. And no one's even tried to counter Supes' bio-electric aura holding up to his death field long enough to kill him. Hell, we don't even know if it could hold up against a strong blast of heat vision, either.

@cfatalis said:
" @KingOfSnipers: on panel yes on panel

he is missing his lower half..... so ......... "
No, he's not. That's just smoke from the explosion drifting in front of his body. You can even see his robe continuing down behind it. The only damage he actually suffered from that attack was his right hand and part of his head being destroyed. "
IT MELT THE FREAKIN STRONGEST KIDO OF THE SERIES

IT'S PASSIVE,E.G HE HAD IT ACTIVE ALL THE TIME  (YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF PASSIVE?)

AND YOUR RIGHT 

ALALALALALALALALALALA

oh and where did the bandolier on his necklace goes then?
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Superman lost many pages ago. He just can't handle Respira...he will waltz right into being decayed since he likes to hand to hand and try not to kill his opponents.  An easy win for the Skeleton Emperor.
adn we all know this from page 4 or 5 when nerx rein and me start to spam it
isent thee like only 1 guy on supes side here. this is disgraceful, lock this immediately please.
@Klandicar said:
"Superman lost many pages ago. He just can't handle Respira...he will waltz right into being decayed since he likes to hand to hand and try not to kill his opponents.  An easy win for the Skeleton Emperor. "

^this
@FLCL1 said:
" @Klandicar said:
"Superman lost many pages ago. He just can't handle Respira...he will waltz right into being decayed since he likes to hand to hand and try not to kill his opponents.  An easy win for the Skeleton Emperor. "
^this "
^this...now lock
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel