Barragan Luisenba(bleach) vs superman

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 24, 2009. Last post by sinister_noob_incarnate 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

2 espada 
 
DEBATE
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
barragan smoke superman....... supes rot
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
"barragan smoke superman....... supes rot "

thats wat i was thinking
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
"barragan smoke superman....... supes rot "
thats wat i was thinking "
i suppose so too, conisdering that ability look magical even by hollow standard, i mean your fart can rot things.....
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
"barragan smoke superman....... supes rot "
thats wat i was thinking "
i suppose so too, conisdering that ability look magical even by hollow standard, i mean your fart can rot things..... "

XD yea but superman fans think superman can beat anybody i wanted them to post something face palmable
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
"barragan smoke superman....... supes rot "
thats wat i was thinking "
i suppose so too, conisdering that ability look magical even by hollow standard, i mean your fart can rot things..... "
XD yea but superman fans think superman can beat anybody i wanted them to post something face palmable "
we will se about this
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Cosmic Armor Superman: Superman Curbstomp 
Superman One Million: Superman Curbstomp 
Golden Age Superman: Espada win 
Silver Age: Superman wins. 
Bronze Age: Superman wins. 
Post-Crisis: 90's comics Superman loses 
Post Crisis classic: Debatable 
All-Star Superman: Likely Superman wins. 
 
 
 
there are more.....
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
"Cosmic Armor Superman: Superman Curbstomp Superman One Million: Superman Curbstomp Golden Age Superman: Espada win Silver Age: Superman wins. Bronze Age: Superman wins. Post-Crisis: 90's comics Superman loses Post Crisis classic: Debatable All-Star Superman: Likely Superman wins.    there are more..... "

WRONG
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"Cosmic Armor Superman: Superman Curbstomp Superman One Million: Superman Curbstomp Golden Age Superman: Espada win Silver Age: Superman wins. Bronze Age: Superman wins. Post-Crisis: 90's comics Superman loses Post Crisis classic: Debatable All-Star Superman: Likely Superman wins.    there are more..... "
WRONG "

LOL how am I wrong?
Post by m3g4DuD3 (18 posts) See mini bio Level 1

the second espers power is pretty much absoulte even people in bleach couldnt beat him they ended up usein his own power against him
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Oh and; 
 
 
Superman Prime(One Million) curbstomp as well.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@m3g4DuD3 said:
"the second espers power is pretty much absoulte even people in bleach couldnt beat him they ended up usein his own power against him "

LOL All of bleach would be destroyed by Superman Cosmic Armor(A 3rd class Multiversal entity), or Even Superman Primw One Million, who's insanely powerful as well.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I'd be interested in seeing exactly how Superman would survive touching the guy. Barragan's ability is pretty amazing
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ said:
" I'd be interested in seeing exactly how Superman would survive touching the guy. Barragan's ability is pretty amazing "
not touching, nearing barragan
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @m3g4DuD3 said:
"the second espers power is pretty much absoulte even people in bleach couldnt beat him they ended up usein his own power against him "
LOL All of bleach would be destroyed by Superman Cosmic Armor(A 3rd class Multiversal entity), or Even Superman Primw One Million, who's insanely powerful as well. "
one more word and i will be remembering that B-DAY
 
anyway flcl you should specify which superman do you meant
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@m3g4DuD3 said:
"the second espers power is pretty much absoulte even people in bleach couldnt beat him they ended up usein his own power against him "
LOL All of bleach would be destroyed by Superman Cosmic Armor(A 3rd class Multiversal entity), or Even Superman Primw One Million, who's insanely powerful as well. "

WWRRROOONNNGGG nobody in bleach can touch him the only reason why he died is through magic and they had to use his own power to do it 
comic sups or any other sups will try to blitz him and end up as dust not even heat vision can touch him THEN to end the fight quicker he can expand the range of aging so basicly is it ages it dies aka sups
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @m3g4DuD3 said:
"the second espers power is pretty much absoulte even people in bleach couldnt beat him they ended up usein his own power against him "
LOL All of bleach would be destroyed by Superman Cosmic Armor(A 3rd class Multiversal entity), or Even Superman Primw One Million, who's insanely powerful as well. "
one more word and i will be remembering that B-DAY  anyway flcl you should specify which superman do you meant "

any superman it doesnt matter how strong he is he cant beat him
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @m3g4DuD3 said:
"the second espers power is pretty much absoulte even people in bleach couldnt beat him they ended up usein his own power against him "
LOL All of bleach would be destroyed by Superman Cosmic Armor(A 3rd class Multiversal entity), or Even Superman Primw One Million, who's insanely powerful as well. "
one more word and i will be remembering that B-DAY  anyway flcl you should specify which superman do you meant "
any superman it doesnt matter how strong he is he cant beat him "
well not any maybe , i know comic fan will come up with some version of supes that say "i can be used in any spite thread"
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @m3g4DuD3 said:
"the second espers power is pretty much absoulte even people in bleach couldnt beat him they ended up usein his own power against him "
LOL All of bleach would be destroyed by Superman Cosmic Armor(A 3rd class Multiversal entity), or Even Superman Primw One Million, who's insanely powerful as well. "
one more word and i will be remembering that B-DAY  anyway flcl you should specify which superman do you meant "
any superman it doesnt matter how strong he is he cant beat him "
well not any maybe , i know comic fan will come up with some version of supes that say "i can be used in any spite thread" "

aka nuva XD
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@m3g4DuD3 said:
"the second espers power is pretty much absoulte even people in bleach couldnt beat him they ended up usein his own power against him "
LOL All of bleach would be destroyed by Superman Cosmic Armor(A 3rd class Multiversal entity), or Even Superman Primw One Million, who's insanely powerful as well. "
WWRRROOONNNGGG nobody in bleach can touch him the only reason why he died is through magic and they had to use his own power to do it comic sups or any other sups will try to blitz him and end up as dust not even heat vision can touch him THEN to end the fight quicker he can expand the range of aging so basicly is it ages it dies aka sups "

So what if nobody in Bleach could beat barragan? Both Superman CA and Superman OM are serious reality warpers. He would just blink Baraggan from existence. Saying Barragans ability would affect Superman OM/CA is like saying he could disolve The Spectre and kill him, just because of his special ressurection ability.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel