Bardock vs Piccolo [Namek saga]

Topic started by Jflash94 on Sept. 5, 2011. Last post by Jflash94 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
They  start 30 feet away from each other

Bardock can turn super saiyan

Piccolo has his weighted armor off [and  has synced with nail]

Both are at their strongest
?
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,712 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Bardock is a Super Saiyan? Piccolo is dead, as disco music...... 

This pains me, Bardock and Piccolo are my favourite characters
Can u explain how

Also nice pic
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Bardock easily. He can turn into a Super Saiyan which means that he is more powerful than Frieza who literally toyed with Piccolo on Namek. There's no way Piccolo is winning if Bardock is a Super Saiyan.

ND
Post by maigret (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7
bardock ,but in the anime you know that Namek Piccolo would kill bardock with his little finger,dont you?
Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Bardock by end of his movie had a PL of something like 10,000. Goku's SSJ transformation gives a PL boost of 50x. By that, Bardock would have a PL of 500k. That's about 50k under Freeza's Base Form. Piccolo's PL after absorbing Nail is over 800k.
im counting the new manga showing him as a super saiyan when he beat chilled. He also had a huge power jump since as we all know saiyans gain power the closer they come to death

So ss bardocks pl maybe higher than that
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Piccolo wins 
Piccolo PL Over 1,000,000 on Namek, but weaker than 3rd Form Freiza.
Bardock PL 10,000 x50 = PL 500,000 

Chilled Power Level probably around 400,000 - 500,000 
This makes Chilled weaker than 1st Form Freiza who is PL 530,000.
true but bardock one shotted pretty easily

he didnt even flinch when hit he showed no battle injuries, and he was able to push him back with one hand
@Jflash94:  
Bardock could have received a Zenkai, after getting healed on Planet Planet. Lets assume his PL is now doubled. 
Bardock PL 20,000 x50 = PL 1,000,000  
2nd Form Freiza = PL 1,000,000 also
Piccolo was still stronger than this on Namek.
@MisterShin
but thats the thing the pl doesnt double, it probably does more than that because even vegetas more than doubled after he was shotted out by krillin

lol i put this up on comic vine and people said bardock and on anime vice its piccolo so I end up having to go against the other
@Jflash94:  
Vegeta had many Zenkai's on Namek:  Via Healing Tank / Via Senzu Bean /  Via Dende 

The Zenkai he received after leaving Earth and going to 1 of Frieza's Planets was not that large. 
If i remember Vegeta PL 18,000 on Earth.    

------Was healed via healing tank on Freiza's Planets--------
On Namek Arrival it was PL 24, 000    

------Was healed via healing tank on Frieza Spaceship--------
During Recoome Battle, close to PL 30,000  

------Was healed via Senzu bean from Goku-------- 
During Freiza Battle, PL 250,000 ( I'm not sure if this power level was after Senzu bean or Dende Healing. )

I think different methods of healing can change the amount, you gain from a Zenkai. 

As you can see it can be very small or very large at times. 
I have reason to believe Bardock's Zenkai is less than double now.    As Vegeta's did not double at a low power level of 18,000.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath said:
Bardock easily. He can turn into a Super Saiyan which means that he is more powerful than Frieza who literally toyed with Piccolo on Namek. There's no way Piccolo is winning if Bardock is a Super Saiyan. ND
When did Bardock ever go Super Saiyan ND?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@DJSNuva1: The OP states that Bardock can turn into a Super Saiyan. Also in the spin-off series "Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock", Bardock did turn into a Super Saiyan when he defeated Chilled. 

ND
@DJSNuva1:  
Look-up Dragon Ball Heroes in google for the full story. 
Dragon Ball Heroes is the reason there is an SSJ Bardock now.
It's also Non-Canon. So it proves nothing.
Post by Dogora (38 posts) See mini bio Level 6
The match would've been good if you didn't give Bardock the ability to become a Super Saiyan. Piccolo is screwed.
I don't think you get that without SSJ, Piccolo would kill Bardock with a glare.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath said:
@DJSNuva1: The OP states that Bardock can turn into a Super Saiyan. Also in the spin-off series "Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock", Bardock did turn into a Super Saiyan when he defeated Chilled.  ND
Well that is.. Very interesting. I never knew that. If Bardock can go SS I don't see why he can't win this.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel