Bardock vs Nappa

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Sept. 23, 2013. Last post by P3IN 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15

This is Bardock pre zenkai

Bloodlust

Battle takes place here:

Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SpeedForceSpider: Oh please, you should know that Bardock murders Nappa. Bardock had 10k PL when he got back to Planet Vegeta, nvm the Zenkai he'd receive when waking up in the past and recovering from all his injuries. He'd be at least, if not stronger than, Vegeta was in the Saiyan Saga.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,923 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Didn't Bardock have a powerlevel of 10,000 or something? If so then he destroys Nappa without effort

@ReiKai: Bull. His power was stated to be nearing 10k. I am talking about around the time he fought Dodoria's Elite. I should have expected this from you though to assume the strongest version possible.

Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bardock easily even when his crew attacked Kanassa his PL should be at least a little higher.

@nishi99 said:

Bardock easily even when his crew attacked Kanassa his PL should be at least a little higher.

Well Nappa is suppose to be somewhere between 6k-8k so I wouldn't say easily.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Bardock wins!

@SpeedForceSpider: Maybe 7k if we go by the game Dragon Ball Z Scouter Battle Taikan Kamehameha. As for Weekly Shōnen Jump they have him at 4k.

@nishi99: Yeah but it's impossible for him to be 4k if Goku said he would take forever to fight him without Kaioken. And Goku was over 8000, I actually agree with that 7k though.

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Bardock should take it, the gap is too big for Nappa to over come.

Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SpeedForceSpider said:

@nishi99: Yeah but it's impossible for him to be 4k if Goku said he would take forever to fight him without Kaioken. And Goku was over 8000, I actually agree with that 7k though.

Actually TFS (Team Four Star) referenced this. "Nappa is worth Five Raditz". Raditz being 1200, Nappa is 5xRaditz. Which is 6000. Goku is 8000. So while Goku would win, it would take a bit of time because of Nappa's size and physical toughness. A baseline Kaioken increases the users abilities by 50% of their current status. 1/2 of 8k is 4k so Goku was bumped to 12k, which is twice as strong as Nappa and used that to drop him while Nappa charged at Krillin and Gohan.
Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
This should go to Bardock for the power difference mentioned. While not big, it is there. It would probably be a fair fight though.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Person with the highest power level in DBZ always wins, plain and simple. Bardock takes this

@JThree47605 said:

Person with the highest power level in DBZ always wins, plain and simple. Bardock takes this

Power levels are BS. But yes at this point they matter.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@nishi99: Shonen jump is a non canon source. In the manga, Goku admits that he'll have a lot of trouble if Nappa uses his full power

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,138 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@JThree47605 said:

Tell that to Raditz. :P

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I give this to Bardock.

tho I am sure Nappa will land some hits. Plus we have his fingers thing.

@supernova7005: All the sources put Nappa's PL between 4k and 7k.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@nishi99:

Chapter: 226 (DBZ 32), P7.4/P8.1-4

Context: after Goku deflects Nappa's mouth blast

Vegeta: “Unbelievable!! To instantly deflect it at that short of a distance!”

Goku: “Phew. If I had taken that one head on, I’d have been in trouble!!”

Nappa: It…It can’t be!!! That was my…my best technique!!! He…He just bounced it off!!”

Goku: “He really is a tough bastard! Even though he should have been hurt a little bit by my Kamehameha!! At this rate this looks like it will take forever...

this proves Nappa should be atleast around 7,500 if not 8,000.

@supernova7005: I know all about that but there's no way in hell Nappa's PL is close to 8k when Goku's PL is 8k and he was owning Nappa without Kaioken. Also if Nappa's PL is so high then why did Vegeta warn him about Gohan's Masenko that was only 2800.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel