Bardock vs King Vegeta

Topic started by Newdeath on July 24, 2009. Last post by soldier 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Who wins? Give reasons to why they win do not simply post something as empty as "Bardock wins" or "King Vegeta wins".
It is a random encounter on Planet Vegeta.
Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Tough One, I think there Power levels were about equal when they were still alive. I give the edge to Bardock just due to the fact that before Planet Vegeta was destroyed he was in some pretty tough battles, and due to his Saiyan Physiology that he gets stronger after the fights it may give him the edge.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Sonata said:
"Tough One, I think there Power levels were about equal when they were still alive. I give the edge to Bardock just due to the fact that before Planet Vegeta was destroyed he was in some pretty tough battles, and due to his Saiyan Physiology that he gets stronger after the fights it may give him the edge. "

theres that and this is more or less goku classic vs vegeta classic lol i mean bardock was one of the few who was able to confront frieza (mind you he did not get far) but he still was able to get to the point where he viewed him as a threat, bardock also never says die like goku plus well king veggi other then destroying three planets never showed he was all that strong
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Well.... I think Bardock can win here.

Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

bardock
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Newdeath said:
" Who wins? Give reasons to why they win do not simply post something as empty as "Bardock wins" or "King Vegeta wins". It is a random encounter on Planet Vegeta. "
Bardock was probably above King Vegeta.  Can't really compare the feats but if King Vegeta is just sitting on his throne all day barking orders then he could have gotten weaker than Bardock who was in constant battle.  Might just be the fact that he has more heart that gives him the win...like when he plowed through every soldier to confront Frieza.  The fact Frieza was concerned about eliminating Bardock+crew indicates he was the top dog atm. 
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Bardock and King Vegeta both had a powerlevel of 10000, it is important to realise that although King Vegeta was the saiyan king. 
But there it is a common view of mine that if Bardock, who was a low-class saiyan could match what the king was doing, despite having less resources, would have to be better. If you feed a dog peanuts, and he is running as fast as the fastest dog, give him real food and he will be even faster, and so I think that Bardock was a better fighter. 
King Vegeta was the king, but was not the strongest saiyan, I seem to recall prince vegeta being stronger as a kid. 
After recovering from his battle on Kanassa the doctors specifically stated "He's going to be stronger than King Vegeta if he keeps this up!". At that point, Bardock's power level of the stated 10,000, had still a bit more to go. Bardock took down 4 of Dodoria's elites, and so his fighting skills is a force to be reckoned with. But I suppose it is still speculation.  
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@comicfanforever said:
"

"

no man king vegeta was the strongest saiyen there was thats why he was king  also anybody that was shown to have more power or the potential power was killed by king vegeta  
so no one could challenge  his athority
@vegeta said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"

"
no man king vegeta was the strongest saiyen there was thats why he was king  also anybody that was shown to have more power or the potential power was killed by king vegeta  so no one could challenge  his athority "

His own son was stronger than him. Bardock had an equal powerlevel, and Freiza was worried about Bardock, but treated king vegeta like a dog.
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@soldier said:
"@vegeta said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"

"
no man king vegeta was the strongest saiyen there was thats why he was king  also anybody that was shown to have more power or the potential power was killed by king vegeta  so no one could challenge  his athority "
His own son was stronger than him. Bardock had an equal powerlevel, and Freiza was worried about Bardock, but treated king vegeta like a dog. "

yes his son did but that was his son  and freiza wasnt worried in the slightest
@vegeta said:
"@soldier said:
"@vegeta said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"

"
His own son was stronger than him. Bardock had an equal powerlevel, and Freiza was worried about Bardock, but treated king vegeta like a dog. "
yes his son did but that was his son  and freiza wasnt worried in the slightest "

Yes Freiza was worried and had bardock's crew be killed. Vegeta can not kill anybody stronger than him, Broly was a baby, and vegeta still failed. Bardock in my view has proven himself alot more than king vegeta.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I think Bardock would win this. He was constantly in battle, and constantly healing. King Vegeta really just sat around and did nothing. Hell, his own son was stronger than he was.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"I think Bardock would win this. He was constantly in battle, and constantly healing. King Vegeta really just sat around and did nothing. Hell, his own son was stronger than he was. "

agreed

It appears that Bardock would beat king vegeta.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
A warrior versus a king... pretty single sided
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
bardock wins, good i thought so.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Bardock

King Vegeta just sat around on his ass all day and did nthing. He was powerful, and as some have said his power level was more than likely around Bardock's level. The only difference being Bardock was constantly out on the front lines, fighting again and again and gradually raising his power level and battle expereince. 

I think its close but Bardock had that freshness of being in so many battles that King Vegeta seemed to lack.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
bardock did  take on frieza as for king vegeta not really saw him fight
Post by luce (23 posts) See mini bio Level 6
So this is what you guys talk about in here huh...(sorry, I hail from Giant Bomb)

I think Bardock would win because (from my knowledge) he is like Goku
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Bardock powerlevel=or>10,00 

King Vegeta's powerlevel should exceed this by a slight amount
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel