Bardock vs Guldo

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on June 11, 2012. Last post by Iju 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

VS

Bardock is aware of Time Freeze

No Super Saiyan

Both Full Power

Takes place on Namek

Winner?

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

guldo wrecks him. Despite his looks he should be much stronger than bardock

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Haofan123: Very unlikely, Guldo was very weak and he was losing to Gohan who was barely over 10k.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Haofan123: Very unlikely, Guldo was very weak and he was losing to Gohan who was barely over 10k.

As i recall, he would have killed both gohan and krillin had vegeta not decapitated him from behind

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Haofan123 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Haofan123: Very unlikely, Guldo was very weak and he was losing to Gohan who was barely over 10k.

As i recall, he would have killed both gohan and krillin had vegeta not decapitated him from behind

That was after he began to use time freeze but before he was getting his ass beat.

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
With a Specific ability to hold the in place and he was going to hit them with a tree in the form of a giant steak. That's it. Was never even shown if it would kill them. We're talkin Bardok who recovered from being decimated by Dodoria and mysteriously survived Freeza's attack on Planet Vegeta to be thrown back in time (the whole thing never made any sense). Even without SSJ, he'd still kill Guldo because, unlike Gohan and Krillin, Bardock was a pure warrior and wouldn't make any hesitation moves and just snap Guldo's neck.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ReiKai: Exactly the answer I was looking for thank you.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Bardock wins here...

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ReiKai said:

With a Specific ability to hold the in place and he was going to hit them with a tree in the form of a giant steak. That's it. Was never even shown if it would kill them. We're talkin Bardok who recovered from being decimated by Dodoria and mysteriously survived Freeza's attack on Planet Vegeta to be thrown back in time (the whole thing never made any sense). Even without SSJ, he'd still kill Guldo because, unlike Gohan and Krillin, Bardock was a pure warrior and wouldn't make any hesitation moves and just snap Guldo's neck.

yes, and if Krillen has some balls he would of killed guldo to.

Post by othus12 (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13

bardock would go super saiyan and kill him

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,235 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: Read the OP.

Bardock should still win this though.

Post by Bruce27 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I'll say Bardock in a good fight.

Post by Iju (144 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ReiKai said:

With a Specific ability to hold the in place and he was going to hit them with a tree in the form of a giant steak. That's it. Was never even shown if it would kill them. We're talkin Bardok who recovered from being decimated by Dodoria and mysteriously survived Freeza's attack on Planet Vegeta to be thrown back in time (the whole thing never made any sense). Even without SSJ, he'd still kill Guldo because, unlike Gohan and Krillin, Bardock was a pure warrior and wouldn't make any hesitation moves and just snap Guldo's neck.

AMEN!!!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel