Baraggan Louisenbairn Vs Coyote Starrk

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on May 30, 2013. Last post by 321zigzag1 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,046 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Baraggan Louisenbairn Vs Coyote Starrk

- No holding back

- Both serious and bloodlusted

- No prep

- No morality

- Who ever wins becomes number 1 Espada

- Baraggan thinks he should be number 1 and wants to kill Starrk, Starrk wants to completely annihilate Baraggan

- Win by death

Post by phantomrant (1,410 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Million dollar question folks :))

Cero Metraletta and wolves are the most simplistic, perfect counters to Baraggan's hax abilities. They have the speed, size/AoE, and firepower to not only force through his Respira but also his aging field.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@phantomrant: Very interesting point.

Post by taichokage (14,370 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I made this very thread, but years ago. My opinion now and then is Baraggan, but if any Espada can take him down it is Starrk.

@taichokage: And Ulquiorra with Lanzas.

Those are the only Espadas that can show a threat to Barragan and possibly Aporro with prep.

Lanza could possibly work too, although he might need a containment field like Soifon. The problem with Lanza is the poor aim and Ulquiorra can't afford that, with Baraggan least of all who has all the time in the world to avoid it.

@taichokage: That is true.

But we also have Zero Oscuras.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

It could go either way on this one. Im pretty sure Starkk knows what Barragan is capable of and vice versa. Though this would be interesting.

@DBZ_universe: Oscuras just might do it if he spams, but this is also important to that strategy

@taichokage said:

Lanza could possibly work too, although he might need a containment field like Soifon.

Without some sort of force field to make sure the explosive power is utilized, I don't think that Ulquiorra could beat him with his other traits.

@ChromeDisaster: Indeed!

Yammy would be the first one to die since he is an idiot lol

@DBZ_universe: A complete idiot. Why would he even be that big? He's just a bigger damn target to aim at lol.

@ChromeDisaster: He is the Bleach Nappa LOL

@DBZ_universe: LMAO!!!!!

@ChromeDisaster: And Ulquiorra is the Vegeta LOL

@DBZ_universe: Toriyama should sue Kubo. Stealing his ideas and what not. But when it comes to negativity, Ulquiorra is unsurpassed

@ChromeDisaster: LOL Toriyama is Kubo's daddy...

Yeah! Ulquiorra makes emo look good lol...

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

With Starrk's incredible speed how does Baraggan take down Starrk? Although high difficulty for Starrk if he wins. Spamming is the only option.

If he wanted to sue, Toriyama could sue almost every mainstream shounen Mangaka. When I comes down to it, Naruto is even more similar than Bleach. Bleach feeds off of Togashi's Hakusho more so than DBZ.

@taichokage said:

If he wanted to sue, Toriyama could sue almost every mainstream shounen Mangaka. When I comes down to it, Naruto is even more similar than Bleach. Bleach feeds off of Togashi's Hakusho more so than DBZ.

I also was thinking the same. The only one he wouldn't sue is Oda cause they are buddies.

Yeah. Oda, while he draws from Z a bit, is more original than most of the others. His other buddy Shimabukuro, Mangaka of Toriko to some extent as well. But Toriko seems to draw from 3 key series. DBZ, One Piece and Hakuto no Ken. And he does it well!
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,219 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Barragan bloodlusted? Good luck to Stark beating that.

As far as I'm concerned none of his attacks would hit Barragan, and honestly if those vizards could keep up with Stark then I don't see Barragan having a massive amount of difficulty landing a hit eventually (if he was able to tag Soi Fon without much effort).

Stark might avoid them for a bit, but continuous widespread respiras would be too much IMO.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Barragan could beat any other espada.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel