Ban Mido vs Lina Inverse vs Laharl

Topic started by deathmonger on April 5, 2011. Last post by ReiKai 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Round 1

All at base level

Round 2

All at peak level

VS

VS

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,300 posts) See mini bio Level 21
It over if Lina use Giga Slave
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,451 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@deathmonger:
ban mido
@Destinyheroknight:
she isnt fast enough to pull it off
@FormerCrimsonKing: 
She get an auto barrier you know, it so powerful that hellmaster can't get past it 

@Destinyheroknight:

it wont block the jagan

@FormerCrimsonKing:  It not getting past Lina's barrier
If it does then he have to deal with Lord Of Nightmares

@Destinyheroknight:
care proving it can block the jagan?

@FormerCrimsonKing: 
Yes, Hellmaster say in the novel that he can't attack Lina from the outside. (Which means he can't soul crush or uses Raugnut Rushavna on her) The only way was using a part of his body that was eaten by Lina. Hellmaster is stronger then Ban Mido is, if he can't get past the barrier then Ban Mido have no hope of getting past it. (And also if he does get past it, he have to face Lord Of Nightmares) 

@Destinyheroknight:
neither of those attacks are the same as mind raping someone nor does it prove it can block attacks that rip through dimensions...

can you post feats

and how do you figure he would have to face LON??

i've seen my fair share of lina threads as well as he profile and frm what i've seen, she far too slow, and is only really powerful when she's uses giga slave

@FormerCrimsonKing: 
In Slayers the Mind and Soul are one, Soul Crush destroy the Astral body which is connected to the mind. Hellmaster real body is in the Astral Plane in a different dimension and he couldn't attack her from there,  so yes he can't mind attack Lina while the barrier is up. I can get the info from the Novel, but no picture. If the Giga Slave fail it would summon L-sama or destroy the world (AKA Universe), if you see the anime you'll know 

@Destinyheroknight:
thats fine and dandy but that really doesnt prove immunity to mind rape

also, i still havent seen any speed feats to prove she could even put up her barriers b4 she gets blitzed....and if she blows up the universe, nobody wins

Post by ReiKai (3,518 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ban Mido can break dimensions

Lina Inverse can erase the Universe with Giga-Slave

Laharl can destroy galaxies

@ReiKai:
since when could laharl destroy galaxies

Since always. Really need to play the game. No level limit (actually I think it stops at Lv.9999. Really it's quite absurd, and he's like 1000xlightspeed and above and a lot of other ludicrous stuff.
@FormerCrimsonKing: 
The Astral Body is Lina's mind and soul, if Hellmaster can't get to her from the Astral Plane then she can't be hit by soul and mind attacks
The Barrier go up when she, about to do the spell (Its an auto barrier), I don't know when the barrier go's up when she about to use the spell or think about using the spell. Also you forgetting there is someone else in the battle, I look it up and saw that Laharl probably be a problem 

@Destinyheroknight:
so it goes either way....leaning towards laharl

@FormerCrimsonKing: 
Yeah that why I say Lina win by Giga Slave, because Laharl would be probably be Ban Mido's first target (since Laharl would jump at him first). That give Lina the chance to do a Giga Slave
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Is laharl really a galaxy buster?  I don't remember him doing anythings that would imply that. 
I do remember him flying at FTL speeds when he destroyed the earth defense force. (I think that's what they were called) 

Yeah Disgaea does have crazy shit like that and that book which basically controlls the universe an all that. I still haven't eve beaten the 1st game.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel