Balrog (Street fighter) vs Yujiro Hanma (Baki the grappler)

Topic started by Boxer_Joe on Feb. 17, 2010. Last post by geraldthesloth 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Boxer_Joe (305 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Rules:  
1.Bloodlust on 
2.Prep time is 1 day 
3.You can use udon comics and game endings for Balrog and Anime and manga for Yujiro 

Balrog
 Balrog
VS 

Yujiro Hanma
 Yujiro Hanma
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
For Balrog we are talking about Boxer right?  Balrog is a different character in the Japanese version of Street Fighter.
Post by Boxer_Joe (305 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@JJOR64: yup boxer
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I don't much about Yujiro, but I say he wins.  He has masterd all kinds of fighting styles while Balrog only uses his boxing ability and Balrog only punches.
Post by Mokujin (251 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Umm didn't Balrog kill an elephant with one punch?
Post by Zorn (131 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Mokujin said:
" Umm didn't Balrog kill an elephant with one punch? "
Yujiro did that, and stopped an Earthquake with a punch.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Zorn: But he never got hit by anything as strong as he was or with the same kind of power to stop an earthquake or kill a elephant.
Post by JackHammer (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I would say Yujiro Hanma has this fight. 

He's stronger than Speck, who almost destroyed the Statue of Liberty. 
He's faster than Katsumi, who can break the sound barrier. 
He's stronger than Jack Hammer killed a bear with his bare hands back in the first series. 
He's also stronger than Pickle, who can curbstomp dinosaurs. 
He is also stronger than Oliva, who can tank point blank shotgun blasts. 

Plus, you have his earthquake punch and he killed a giant elephant that stomped a military force.
Post by Dream (7,612 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Zorn:  Street Fighter canon does indeed confirm that Balrog killed one of Dhalsim's elephants with a single punch. But still, I have to give this match to Hanma. From what I seen of Baki the Grappler, Hanma's a friggin monster that knows enough methods of fighting, it's not even funny. All Balrog knows is boxing making him quite predictable and Yajiro's been shown to own boxers in battle.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@JackHammer: And he is stronger than hanayama who killed a shark under water with his hands.
Post by JackHammer (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Kurohige: True that.  Currently reading Baki: Scarface.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
I'd say Yujiro can do this even without going all out, Balrog isn't even as good of a fighter as someone else in the series like Dudley is while Yujiro being a master martial artist and the top of the food chain in the series he's in and also being one of the best fighters in comics as far as martial arts skill goes.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel