Bakki Hanma vs Hercule

Topic started by othus12 on March 3, 2014. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by othus12 (6,815 posts) See mini bio Level 13

-

RULES

no comedy feats

no weapons

everything goes

win by K.O

STAGE: The Octagon (UFC)

who wins?

Post by othus12 (6,815 posts) See mini bio Level 13

bumppp

Post by nishi99 (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm going with Bakki. Hes beaten guys stronger and way tougher then Hercule.

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Baki beat 100 armed highschool students at once at start of series, he is a couple times stronger eos.

Hercule was scared of 3 guys with guns.

Post by flashback180 (648 posts) See mini bio Level 14

i'm going with bakki because he has more skill..which is enough to take out Mr.Satans humanly insane durability.

But he is a gag character with little known feat .

Post by SMXLR8 (7,184 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@eddz99: he beat 30 or 40 something of them

@flashback180: gag or not he still has skills

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Hercule tanked Cell's bitchslap and dodged attacks from an easily relativistic kid buu, HERCULE FTW

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Hurcule has crazy durability, in that he survived attacks from Buu and Cell, but he still has nothing that can put down Baki, the guy got tired after a few punched, hurt his hand chopping through some concrete. Baki would just be wailing on him until Hercule opted to give up.

Post by flashback180 (648 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8: I'm not saying Hercule is weaker ,i'm saying comparing the way they fight hercule will lose .

His durability is multiple levels greater than bakki. But he has much more skill set and is not afraid when the fight gets tough like Satan.

But baki still wins.

The only known best FIGHT feats of Hercule are

his other best feats are

>faster than a fast athlete(DBZ STANDARDS) - slower than a bullet (because he got shot at point blank)

>Able to pull 4 trucks .

>break through steal with his bare fist and smash huge rocks with his bare head.

>can survive falls from 20 feet like it was nothing .

>his endurance is half or close to general blue .

which are not that great

>comparing to Bakki whose punch can take out at least 10 guys at once

>He has actually dodged bullets at gun point.

>his reaction speed is in split seconds.

>Has been training much harder and has more experience than Satan has.

>His punches are equal to cars smashing you in the face.

>he can keep fighting even if all his body bones are broken and his internal organs are mangled.

.....the only thing keeping Hercule alive is his strength and durability,

Post by Justalittlegirl (911 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@YoungChief said:

Hercule tanked Cell's bitchslap and dodged attacks from an easily relativistic kid buu, HERCULE FTW

I don't know much about the Buu saga, but Cell clearly wasn't trying. Also, Hercule's head got hurt when he landed.

Post by phantomrant (1,342 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hanma strangles him

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8:

it was 100 in the subs e.e

Post by Dream (7,611 posts) See mini bio Level 21

slower than a bullet (because he got shot at point blank)

The fired shot was from behind or by surprise (depending on content since manga and anime versions of Satan's scene were different). It's still implied his speed is greater than the average human as he attempted to rush in with high speed against Van Zant in the anime.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lol at all of you never reading any of the Baki manga. No wonder I'm the only one that ever contributed to the wiki, lol.

Usually people seemd to assosiate baki with lower street tier, but that is inaccurate. All the significant characters in Baki are super human. Baki took down giant Gorillas for fucks sake. He can mimick and combine the strengh and speed of 3 different giant dinosaurs(triceratops, teradactol, and t-rex). You got a guy that destroyed that turned the statue of liberty to dust with his hands, like Koro haniyama who can melt steel with his body in underpants, derp.

the weakest fighter in the Baki franchise rapes Hercule. This is a mismatch.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel