Baki vs. Kenichi vs. Ippo

Topic started by Faith on Dec. 26, 2009. Last post by rein 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Faith (225 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Baki
Baki

Kenichi
Kenichi

Ippo
Ippo

These fighters battle it out in a boxing ring where anything goes, whoever is the last man standing wins.

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
 Kenichi has that perimeter thing and the move where he loads the moves of his masters

Baki can do superpowered strikes to the nutz

what can Ippo do?
Post by Faith (225 posts) See mini bio Level 1

ippo can move at great speed and do superpowered strikes to the face
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Ippo is my favorite of these characters, but realistically he's the weak link. The ippo universe is much more  "realistic" then Either the baki or kenichi's universes.
so really i think this battle comes down to Baki and kenichi, in which i believe baki wins. from the btg showing, he is around the same lvl as Kenichi's masters (excluding The head master)
and is the only one of these characters who has actual bloodlust.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,748 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I can give a judgement 'couse I dont know Baki, but I share the opinon that Ippo is out of his league in this fight, so far I know Baki is like Kenichi (Destroying walls etc) while Hajime no Ippo is a "realistic" sport manga and anime.... 

Post by Kao (1,134 posts) See mini bio Level 5

true but i wouldn't count ippo out just yet, i mean he can still deliver one heck of a punch and when they knock him down he'll just keep geting back up
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kao said:
" true but i wouldn't count ippo out just yet, i mean he can still deliver one heck of a punch and when they knock him down he'll just keep geting back up "
Ippo is strong, But his universe is actually pretty realistic (think rocky) . Baki and kenichi are the kind of guys you see in crouching lion hidden dragon or any other Chinese martial arts movies. they jump hundreds of feet, can block bullets, and are basically demi-gods.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel