Topic started by sharingan_eyes on Sept. 4, 2011. Last post by Haofan123 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
RULES- 

-Aang has complete mastery of all four bending arts,(as seen in the series finale) and can  go into the Avatar state 

-Kakashi as seen in Naruto Shippudden and he also has his Mangekyo Sharingan 

-Random Encounter 

-Morals on 

Fight takes place here 

vs
 vs

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Kakashi's Sharingan should BFR Aang at the start.
Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@sharingan_eyes
by taking away avatar state and not equalizing speed, Kakashi is very much, way more likely to win.
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@321zigzag1: ok, then, if it's that much of a gap, i'll give aang the avatar state
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
with morals on, I see kakashi taking this due to aangs pacifistic nature whereas kakashi has been killing people without hesitation and fighting in wars since he was a little boy. I give it to kakashi due to kamui, his knack for strategy and the fact that he has the killing intent which aang lacks, which would ultimately be the young avatars downfall against a seasoned shinobi
@sharingan_eyes: I'm still not sure what Aang is going to do about his Sharingan.
@DJSNuva1 said:
@sharingan_eyes: I'm still not sure what Aang is going to do about his Sharingan.
he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. While kakashi uses his kamui as an ace in the hole so to speak and wont use it off the bat, once he registers aang as a threat(which should happen in a very short period of time considering the kids power) kakashi will simply BFR aang and win the fight.
@Haofan123 said:
@DJSNuva1 said:
he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. While kakashi uses his kamui as an ace in the hole so to speak and wont use it off the bat, once he registers aang as a threat(which should happen in a very short period of time considering the kids power) kakashi will simply BFR aang and win the fight.
This sounds about right. Kakashi FTW via BFR.
Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kakashi wins. What a mismatch battle.
@YouFinished said:
Indeed. I don't see a win condition for Aang.
@YouFinished said:
I wouldn't call it a mismatch, aang doe have a chance at winning. Its just that kakashi happens to have a trick up his sleeve that gives him the edge. Without kamui i would actually give this fight to aang
@Haofan123
Base Aang doesn't have a chance even with morals on or not unless you equalize speed then Aang can utilize his main advantage the ability to manipulate 4 elements such as using earthbending. 

@sharingan_eyes: 
Well with Avatar State on, then Aang is more likely to win unless Kakashi uses Kamui which can KO Aang still. If Kakashi is smart which he is, he won't directly go up against Avatar State Aang because its suicide and of course Avatar State Aang is pretty fast himself. So Kakashi must use misdirection with his clones and land Kamui if he wants to defeat Avatar State. 
@321zigzag1: Not to mention the BFR win condition that Kakashi has.
@Haofan123 said:
@YouFinished said:
I wouldn't call it a mismatch, aang doe have a chance at winning. Its just that kakashi happens to have a trick up his sleeve that gives him the edge. Without kamui i would actually give this fight to aang
I would have to disagree. Kakkashi should be way faster than him and has Kamui. Not to mention the battle is in a forest which should make Kakkashi feel at home, plus his strategic way of fighting should give him the win easily. Even if he didn't have kamui, a chidori would do Aang in just fine.
@YouFinished
I really doubt Kakashi is going to effectively pierce Aang's giant wind shield with Raikiri even it could Aang in his avatar state becomes fast enough to counter. Also to Kakashi wind > lightning mentality may affect him, so he is likely to use raikiri as a misdirection with a clone. Kamui is the only effective move he has.  

@DJSNuva1: 
Thats what Kamui does to Aang, BFR's his head off if it lands.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
kakashi wins for reason i thought were common sense.
Post by Dream (7,901 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Considering Aang in Avatar State would be too overwhelming of a foe for Kakashi to handle under normal means, I would also have to agree he could off the kid via Kamui considering his control with it for recent arcs improved to the point where he could tag incoming projectiles such as missiles from the Asura Path of Pein and arrows coming from Sasuke's Susanoo. However if Kakashi doesn't figure out right away how powerful his foe is, then Aang has a very good chance of dispatching the Copy-Nin if he is quick about it.
@321zigzag1 said:
@YouFinished: I really doubt Kakashi is going to effectively pierce Aang's giant wind shield with Raikiri even it could Aang in his avatar state becomes fast enough to counter. Also to Kakashi wind > lightning mentality may affect him, so he is likely to use raikiri as a misdirection with a clone. Kamui is the only effective move he has. 
when i posted that, the OP said he couldn't go into avatar state, it was edited.  And i have to agree with you somewhat. Aang's shield would be too much for Kakkashi to by pass. But still Aang is slower. Copy Cat could still get aang before he goes avatar state since he doesn't use it right off the bat (atleast i never seen him have). 
@YouFinished said:

when i posted that, the OP said he couldn't go into avatar state, it was edited.  And i have to agree with you somewhat. Aang's shield would be too much for Kakkashi to by pass. But still Aang is slower. Copy Cat could still get aang before he goes avatar state since he doesn't use it right off the bat (atleast i never seen him have). 
Actually, Aang has supersonic reaction time as shown when he deflected combustion mans blasts, which were creating sonic booms as they moved. Kakashi shouldnt have that much of a speed advantage on aang, although he still wins vs BFR
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Kakashi should win. Especially because morals are on. Kakashi is far more likely to kill him once he discovers how powerful Aang is while Aang's nigh-pacifistic nature will prevent him from using his full might. Kakashi can use his shadow clones to confuse Aang to no end, not to mention a raikiri would one-shot Aang. Because Kakashi has his Mangekyo, he can use Kamui to BFR Aang's head. 

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel