Topic started by PrinceAragorn1 on Nov. 22, 2012. Last post by PrinceAragorn1 2 years ago.
Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • 1. Avatar Aang
  • 2.Team 2
Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@DBZ_universe: No problems :)

Post by JThree47605 (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@PrinceAragorn1: Not really sure who you could add to balance it out. Another Avatar maybe? Not really sure how to work it out honestly, I just know the team presently constructed doesn't stand much of a chance.

@JThree47605 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Not really sure who you could add to balance it out. Another Avatar maybe? Not really sure how to work it out honestly, I just know the team presently constructed doesn't stand much of a chance.

hmm.. I see.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Idk I think the current team is pretty useful. Boomi is capable of earth bending with his chin. Iroh was a army leader and took over most nations. And Monk was put to be a teacher for the avatar so he must be some kinda super master. The only trouble comes if he decided to take um down one by one and take their bending but thatll be trouble because pakku can just freeze his hands granted he could unfreeze them but that would require him to let go of the person he is holding. The team has a chance but Aang has a super advantage.

@TheNeutralOne said:

Idk I think the current team is pretty useful. Boomi is capable of earth bending with his chin. Iroh was a army leader and took over most nations. And Monk was put to be a teacher for the avatar so he must be some kinda super master. The only trouble comes if he decided to take um down one by one and take their bending but thatll be trouble because pakku can just freeze his hands granted he could unfreeze them but that would require him to let go of the person he is holding. The team has a chance but Aang has a super advantage.

Hmm. At least one guy think the team has a chance :)

Post by KingOfAsh (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I don't see what they have on him. Aang.

@KingOfAsh said:

I don't see what they have on him. Aang.

Well.. numbers? I thought if we get some pro benders of each element, whether they have a chance to beat the avatar..

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel