Asura vs. the Kishin

Topic started by Username_Undefined on May 29, 2012. Last post by FalconC2 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Username_Undefined (89 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Asura from the recent game Asura's Wrath, the physical manifestation of anger

against Kishin Asura, the physical manifestation of madness.

This is NOT a straight-up fist fight because the Kishin would be decimated. However, to the best of my knowledge, Kishin just wants to spread chaos, so I think that if he can cause Asura to go insane, he'd consider it a victory.

Both are in character.

Would Asura's rage be able to overcome Kishin's madness, or would he go insane?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The last time Asura went insane he turned into an even more frightful monster than before. If he does somehow make Asura go insane then I think Asura would still win this.

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Kishin would win easy. 

He plunges him into Madness by using Mithra as a catalyse.
Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@MisterShin: That would get Kishin Asura killed wouldn't it? If he killed Mithra or something, that would just make Asura go berserk and destroy the whole planet they're on.

But I guess that would count as driving Asura insane, and because this match specifies that Kishin Asura succeeding in that area equals victory; he wins. He would then also get torn to bits by Wrath Asura so it be quite the pyrrhic victory.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Oh right I mis-read this the first time. Kishin would probably quite easily make Asura go mad because Asura's a little off the rails already lol. But like I said if he makes Asura go mad, then he's really screwed.

@FalconC2:  
Kishin can induce Madness to the point that the opponent unknowingly kills them self. 
He could made Asura rip his own head off. 

http://www.mangareader.net/157-10165-40/soul-eater/chapter-20.html

@MisterShin: I see, well that is something that should be taken into account.

There is the speed difference as well. Going from what I know, Wrath Asura is faster. He's at least fast enough to exit the earth's atmosphere and fly to the moon in a short period of time, so he's high up on there on the hypersonic scale at the very least.

The thing is, this not a straight up fight. The OP is not specific about how that is though. Does he mean that Wrath Asura is just trying to shrug off Kishin Asura's madness aura, and doing nothing else; that he's just standing there and not attacking Kishin Asura? If so, I'm not sure how Wrath Asura will fair. He doesn't have any notable feats of shrugging off mental manipulation.

EDIT: Still, that werewolf guy and witch lady were able to snap out of it in time. It doesn't seem too impressive.

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Asura stomps infinitely hard. The guy was pounding away planetary sized opponents from the start of the game. By the end of it he's actually gotten more powerful(at least before the DLC).

@FalconC2 said: 

EDIT: Still, that werewolf guy and witch lady were able to snap out of it in time. It doesn't seem too impressive.

LOOOOOL 
That was the corpse of Asura, he was not even alive, and they were driven to madness by the mere corpse. 
Free the werewolf and the witch, were given the task to pump, black blood into the corpse to revive Kishin Asura.  

@Hellos said:

Asura stomps infinitely hard. The guy was pounding away planetary sized opponents from the start of the game. By the end of it he's actually gotten more powerful(at least before the DLC).

No doubt he does, but take a look at the scenario. Kishin has the advantage.

@MisterShin said:

LOOOOOL
That was the corpse of Asura, he was not even alive, and they were driven to madness by the mere corpse.
Free the werewolf and the witch, were given the task to pump, black blood into the corpse to revive Kishin Asura.

Yes, I'm not exactly the most knowledgeable regarding Kishin Asura. How powerful is his insanity-aura/mind fuck, when he is fully revived? Well, either way, I do admit that Wrath Asura doesn't have any notable feats of shrugging off attacks on his mind.

I guess Kishin Asura wins in this scenario.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel