Asura Vs Dragon Ball Z Gauntlet

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Aug. 27, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,074 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Can Asura pass this Gauntlet?

Rules

- No holding back

- All serious

- Each match has 1 stimulation

- Asura get's healed 100% after each match

- Win by death

Round 1: SSJ2 Teen Gohan And Super Perfect Cell, Asura can't go past Beserk Asura, In character

Round 2: Majin Vegeta And SSJ2 Goku, Asura starts in Beserk Mode and can go into Wrath Asura, bloodlusted

Round 3: SSJ3 Goku And Mystic Gohan, Asura is in Mantra Mode, bloodlusted

Round 4: Gohan Absorbed Super Buu And LSSJ Broly, Asura is in Mantra Reactor Mode, bloodlusted

Round 5: SSJ Gogeta And Final Form Janemba, Asura is in Mantra Reactor Mode and gets the first punch, In character

Round 6: SSJ Vegito and SSJ Gogeta, Asura is in Mantra Reactor Mode, Team get's the first shot, bloodlusted

Round 7: SSJ4 Goku And SSJ4 Vegeta, Asura in Mantra Reactor Mode, Asura has only 1 arm, bloodlusted

Round 8: SSJ4 Gogeta, LSSJ Broly And Omega Shenron, Asura in Asura The Destructor Mode, bloodlusted

Round 9: SSJ4 Gogeta, SSJ Gogeta, SSJ Vegito, SSJ3 Gotenks, Asura In the Asura Destructor Mode, bloodlusted

Round 10: SSJG Goku and Bills, Asura starts in Asura The Destructor Mode, bloodlusted

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Only Broly would give him a fight since he is Galaxy buster.

The rest die.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: I'd say he beats Broly too, as he was killed by the Sun.

So yeah, Asura clears it.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yeah Asura got this

@KingOfAsh: That was PIS.

Asura never tanked a Galaxy busting attack...

Stalemate lol

Post by CerusSerenade (2,818 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

@DBZ_universe: Nope, Asura takes this because he DID tank galaxies, he took attacks from Chakravartin in his creator form which is far stronger than the form he was in while he was throwing galaxies at Asura.

Post by othus12 (7,961 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe said:

Stalemate lol

funny how you say broly's dead is PIS when his galaxy busting is the greatest bull dragon ball has ever made.

Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Asura rages through with a roar of pure unadultered Saiyan-defecation-inducing anger

@CerusSerenade said:

@DBZ_universe: Nope, Asura takes this because he DID tank galaxies, he took attacks from Chakravartin in his creator form which is far stronger than the form he was in while he was throwing galaxies at Asura.

He never threw Galaxies but Stars and giant planets.

Play the game. I own the game and all DLCs and there is no scene where Chakravartin throws a mini Galaxy.

@othus12 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Stalemate lol

funny how you say broly's dead is PIS when his galaxy busting is the greatest bull dragon ball has ever made.

What? that was amazing feat lol.

Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Something that always bugged me about these Gauntlet threads I see on here. Why is it in the rules that after each battle the person running it gets completely healed after a round? It's a gauntlet Fatigue, injury etc should carry over to each round or its just a normal battle. You guys can keep doing It's not a real big deal, just one of those things that make my eye twitch when I see it in the rules.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe said:

@CerusSerenade said:

He never threw Galaxies but Stars and giant planets.

Play the game. I own the game and all DLCs and there is no scene where Chakravartin throws a mini Galaxy.

No one in DBZ throws a galaxy either, but I know someone who does...

Anyway Asura still wins.

@KingOfAsh: if he gets punched yes he would lose, but if Broly Galaxy Bust then Asura loses IMO.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel