Asura vs Alucard

Topic started by SavageBeast on Dec. 24, 2013. Last post by phantomrant 9 months ago.
Post by SavageBeast (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The fight takes place in a Forest. 

Asura is bloodlusted. Alucard is not. 

No prep. Standard winning rules. 

Who wins? 

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17
stalmate, they cannot kill each other lol.
Post by Vapovile (2,001 posts) See mini bio Level 16

^what DBZ said, or Asura uses his madness wavelength to take control of Alucard and maybe find a way to make him kill himself. Alucard would be as vulnerable to the madness wavelength as Stein was, since they both are crazy.

Post by taichokage (13,372 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Yeah stalemate. They can't be killed by the likes of each other. Their defense is broken and their offense is not hax enough to take out the other.
Post by cosmicdude (396 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Pretty much Stalemate (specially is this is Schrodinger Alucard).

Post by Dream (7,668 posts) See mini bio Level 21

*looks up info on Asura due to lack of familiarity on Soul Eater*

On the surface, it looks like both would be pretty difficult to kill with Asura being a living manifestation of fear comparable to an abstract being and Alucard gaining omnipresence via Schrodinger. However if what I'm reading up on Asura's Madness ability is true, then it has have the potential to mess with Alucard's omnipresence since the ability relies on Alucard mentally acknowledging that he exists and this kind of mind-fuckery has a good chance to screw up his omnipresence pretty badly if he can't properly comprehend himself.

If Madness can affect Alucard, then I'd give the match to Asura. Otherwise, match is a draw since both would be unable to kill one another.

Post by taichokage (13,372 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Good point. I have my doubts that Alucard could be screwed in terms of fear/darkness so easily with but Asura's madness is to the point where people think they are getting killed. It might be possible.
Post by phantomrant (1,350 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Alucard may be eternally mad himself, but that doesn't mean he can't be affected by its hallucinations and such. Although whether that will attract his bloodlust and battle crazy or he'll take the illusions coolly and calmly is another thing.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel