Assassin's Creed Protagonists vs TMNT

Topic started by Vapovile on Nov. 28, 2013. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Vapovile (1,964 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Assassin's Creed Protagonists

(From left to right) Altaïr ibn La-Ahad, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Connor Kenway, Edward Kenway
(From left to right) Altaïr ibn La-Ahad, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Connor Kenway, Edward Kenway

VS

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

(From left to right) Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello
(From left to right) Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello

Rules:

• Assassin's creed members get all their standard equipment from their games, including their swords, guns and bombs.
  • The Turtles only get their respective main weapons.
  • No apple of Eden or fancy tech made by Donatello.
  • Start 40 meters apart.

Scenario 1(in character):

Michelangelo vs Edward

Donatello vs Altair

Raphael vs Connor

Leonardo vs Ezio

Scenario 2: In character, 4v4 team battle.

And before anyone says there isn't any anime or manga characters in here, the Ninja Turtles did have a manga series.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Man, its been over 7-8 years since the last time I saw Ninja turtles. Don't really recall much of what they can do

Post by waybig1010101 (3,201 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
what versions of the TMNT?
Post by Sonata (35,379 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@waybig1010101 said:

what versions of the TMNT?

This^^

Online Now

I was mostly thinking of the 2003 animated series, since that is what I am most familiar with. Though if there is a version to make this balanced, I would use that.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,201 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
TMNT
Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,282 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Comic version, the animated version, or that manga version you posted?

Online Now

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: I am going to say 2003 animated version for now.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,748 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Vapovile: There is also an Assassins Creed Manga

If this is against the 2003 Turtles, the Assassin's murder them with extreme force.

Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: o_O Assassin's Creed has a manga now?! Thanks for the heads up.

Post by othus12 (6,810 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

If this is against the 2003 Turtles, the Assassin's murder them with extreme force.

OMG i wanna read this

Online Now

@othus12 said:

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

OMG i wanna read this

Haha I know, right? So, what is your opinion on the battle?

Online Now

@Vapovile:the assasins should win

Online Now

Since we have a few new members, BUMP!

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'll make this quick. TMNT are above peak human. They kick every assassin in the chest and kill them.

Online Now

@Whats_out_the_bag: Even though Conner can out-strengthen full-grown bears, and Edward can kill crocodiles with his bare hands? That is completely disregarding all of their other gadgets and weapons.

@Vapovile:

Impressive stuff, but other than what Conner did everything else is peak human at the very most. TMNT are stronger, and faster than the assassins. I'm only refering to the early versions of the 2003 TMNT. I'm excluding anything after their training with the tribunal ninja's. Which they would speed blitz these guys.

Online Now

@Whats_out_the_bag: Ezio by himself can take on seemingly hundreds of trained guards at once. Look at 0:58 to 1:52 for proof. If Altair's ghost hadn't distracted him, he probably would have made it out of that situation.

Not to mention that their eagle sense let's them find the turtles before they can find the assassins. Plus, the turtles only have their respective weapons, while the assassins have bombs, guns, poison darts, dual swords, hidden blades, etc.

Online Now

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

I'll make this quick. TMNT are above peak human. They kick every assassin in the chest and kill them.

they start 40 meters apart.

the assasins would stealth kill the turtles every single time.

@othus12:

The assassin's stealth is nothing impressive compared to the ninja turtles. Hiding in the shadows is what they do, they were born doing this. In assassin creed, you simply jump off a roof and attack your pray. There's not too much stealth compared to what the turtles do.

@Vapovile:

Ezio by himself can take on seemingly hundreds of trained guards at once. Look at 0:58 to 1:52 for proof. If Altair's ghost hadn't distracted him, he probably would have made it out of that situation.

A single turtle would have beaten all of them. They have taken on tougher fodder ninja's.

Plus, the turtles only have their respective weapons

They don't need anything more really.

, while the assassins have bombs, guns, poison darts, dual swords, hidden blades, etc.

They have fought characters with better weapons. Having those weapons do not give them any advantage over the turtles. They can still knock them out with a single blow. They have fought beings that can run through walls, throw car. They are more than capable of beating these assassins.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel