Ashuraman vs Grimmjow

Topic started by _Judge_ on July 4, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Ashuraman
Grimmjow

Going on the assumption that Ashuraman is capable of seeing astral beings because of his origins based in Hell, he runs into Grimmjow while looking for opponents to break with his new Improved Ashura Buster. I have no scans of the Improved Ashura Buster, but there is a model of it.

Ouch...
Ouch...
In case you can't see this, Ashuraman grabs his opponent in a standard Ashura Buster by flipping them upside-down and grabbing their ankles and wrists. But instead of using his third set of arms to brace their thighs for a tighter crushing force on their legs, he grabs their head and balances it on the spike of his crown to impale their skull on it with the momentum built up from the fall upon impact.

Grimmjow seems like a stable guy. Can he withstand this once? And even if he could, would he be able to fight back?

And in case you are skeptical about how strong Ashuraman is, he fought Terryman. Terryman was able to stop a bullet train going full speed only to turn around a pick up a puppy without any sign of the slightest strain. They went reasonably blow-for-blow during that fight.

If you're still skeptical about how strong Ashuraman is and if you think Grimmjow wins this in a curbstomp no matter what, I'll assume you didn't read Ashuraman's page. Ashuraman is capable of stealing his opponent's arms and using them for himself. If Grimmjow is faster than Ashuraman (which I know he is), will he be able to fight someone who can take away his arms?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Maybe Ashuraman, at first i thought it was that guy Ashura in Rave Master (and if that is the case there is no way in hell that Grim can beat him) still readin up on Kinnikuman though
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
sorry to say but ive never herd of ether of them but they bolth hsve the power to kill echother and it could end up in a draw, so i dount no, sorry!
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm leaning toward Ashuraman.
I see someone ending upside down with their body ripped in half, from the crotch to torso
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Im just going to say Grimmjow because I like him and haven't heard of his opponent. 
@AgentJ said:
" Im just going to say Grimmjow because I like him and haven't heard of his opponent.  "
That's why I provided a link to both fighter's pages in the first post :)
@Jhentoh said:
" @AgentJ said:
" Im just going to say Grimmjow because I like him and haven't heard of his opponent.  "
That's why I provided a link to both fighter's pages in the first post :) "
Just reading about him isn't going to make him surpass Grimmjow all of a sudden. Unfortunately i'd have to see him in action. Maybe if i ever get around to it I'll throw my 2 cents back in. By the way, congrats on 1000 posts
@AgentJ said:
" @Jhentoh said:
" @AgentJ said:
That's why I provided a link to both fighter's pages in the first post :) "
Just reading about him isn't going to make him surpass Grimmjow all of a sudden. Unfortunately i'd have to see him in action. Maybe if i ever get around to it I'll throw my 2 cents back in. By the way, congrats on 1000 posts
"
Why thank you.

Here's his Ashura Buster in action:

And how he steals his opponent's arms (it's in Spanish, but the point is if one of his arms is removed, the mirroring arm on his opponent's body is used as a replacement. A right hand for a right hand, essentially.):

I see. Grimmjow wins in a blowout. 
I found the clip where he chooses the arms for himself! It's about a minute in, but it still shows that he has more than one way to steal his opponent's arms.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Do you really think this slow piece of crap (Ashuraman) can even touch Grimmjow? Grimmjow is too fast for him

It could go 50-50

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
steal arms, hu?
grimmjow does have feet ya know.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel